• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom Stealables

Zanz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Would like to know if someone could clarify for me exactly where/how Titan's Hammer and Zyronic Claw spawn in Doom now? There is conflicting information on various websites. I just returned to the game about 2 months ago and it sounds like they were moved to new locations due to people afk camping them a few years back. Is this diagram the most accurate? Thanks!

Attachments

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the best of my knowledge, yes that's accurate. That information was altered to show the new locations some time ago

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would like to add a little additional information as well as ask a question of my own on this topic . The Titan's Hammer spawns in the location shown and when you are there it will be in the mass of crap in the brambles in the centre of the room . My own question is on the Zyronic Claw . Does it spawn on the pentagram in the shown room? If not then where does it spawn exactly? Thx

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ive always found the claw back near the table with all the other stuff on it on the left. It will be somewhere in that area. Last time it was in the corner.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time, I found the Claw in the upper corner on the floor by the table... Some days ago...

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to rez this post. I wanted tp make sure I am in the right room. So the claw spawns in Gary G's Room not in room where you body get tossed if you die in the Liche room? Thx

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not in the Undead Guardians-room. In the room with the Claw there is no spawn.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, Gary Gygax room with the table with the D20,game board, and pentagram in the center. Well, now I Iknow why Gary went walkabout. Guess I was the only person that went regularly to play with Gary. :D Thx, I been checking the wrong rooms.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where are the new doom stealables located? and is there any pictures of the items? thanks in advance x