• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom-Gary-DM rolled a 20,nothing happened

G

is this not working? feel little disappointed last night. Always go out of my way to try the DM game in doom and last night I actually did roll a 20. The Game masters showed up in the circle and chated for a bit, then vanished. I am standing there wondering if there is something for me to do. I try and talk to the GM's and even tried to take one of those figureines, even thought one would appear in my backpack or bank... Nothing...

Anybody know if this is bugged, not working or never even worked?

Thanks in advanced

Help ticket and response from GM gave me no answer.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am lost. I don't have a clue what you are talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God...I thought I was the only one!!!!
lol

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the GM's that show up are NPC's, they only chat with each other, and that's what you get when you roll a 20.

working as intended.

G

Thanks for your reply Nephrenia, but I heard (From many different players)that if you rolled a 20, you had a choice of one of the three statues on the side wall.

If not for the choice of rewards, why would people play the dice game? besides getting locked in a room with a possible Bone Deamon or a Skeletal Dragon.

To the other replies who posted here... head to Dungeon Doom and just east of the Skull with candle/Deer/Goat and west of the Cocoon/Saddle spawn you will notice a room with Gary the Dungeon master. Should have been common knowledge, since it's been out for a month.

G

<blockquote><hr>

To the other replies who posted here... head to Dungeon Doom and just east of the Skull with candle/Deer/Goat and west of the Cocoon/Saddle spawn you will notice a room with Gary the Dungeon master. Should have been common knowledge, since it's been out for a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude I have better things to do with my recreational time then exploring doom for obscure references to the late, great gary gygax.

But thanks for the heads up!
*Blows Neph a kiss*....how is life going dear?
TW

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry Chantry, I never heard anything of the sort that there were rewards involved, but assuming you tried to take the statues, I'd guess that there are no rewards and the addition of Gary with his d20 was only a nice memorial to the man and nothing more.

Personally if I'm going to take my chances with a d20, it's going to be IRL with my friends rolling for initiative.

TW.. miss ya!
I'm considering bringing neph back to catskills.. she sits idle on LA. it's amazing.. having 2 tamers on one shard.. you really only have need for one. lol the only thing holding me back is I'm not sure I feel like giving EA any more of my money.

G

Damn well I will pay if I get "First, full Body huggle rights"!