Dont you just hate...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
when you have a nice, long, (and hysterical if I might add) response written up to post and you go to click submit but are greeted with the "thread locked" response on the next screen?

You got me this time ol' smelly! But I shall have my vengence!! There shall be a bath and some breath mints in your near future!

R

Ru Atl

i hate when i kill someone and they don't come back for their stuff, so i then have to loot and go looking for them.

I

imported_mo'gluk

lol tahts happens to me too ... I follow the old orc lot rules and peopel just assume they are going to be dry looted....makes more work for me darnit!!!

G

It is too bad I was hoping to chime in on that topic. I love the OT threads here, but as always there are people who would rather show each other up than discuss topics rationally.