• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Don't look for me for a while...

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs*

This morning my PC decided to perform a very funny trick that i've seen before with another PC.. when its motherboard fried and I had to get a new one. So yeah.. probably need a new PC. Unfortunately, I don't have the money for it now because I just had to get a crown for one of my teeth with no dental insuance, so lord knows when I might be back.

Sorry to anyone if I miss events I said i'd help at, and to anyone that visits my place in Luna as this obviously means I won't be restocking my vendors (the three on the left end near the house sign) for some time. I'll be around here from time to time since i'm on my sister's PC, and *maybe* in UO if I can by some miracle get it installed on this thing which is nearly a decade old and barely held together anymore.

I'll see you all in game when things get worked out, I guess.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the Shadowlords are likely to be with us for some time...So somehow I get the feeling there'll still be stuff to do when you get back.

And if you miss the Shadowlords, there's always the opening of the Great Stygian Abyss.

-Galen's player

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope things go well for you sweetie. I know how frustrating it can be but hang in there. We'll be here when you return and any event items I'll tag a name on it for you
*grins and hugs*