DON'T FORGET HALLOWEEN EVE!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Crystal Canyon

:stir: HALLOWEEN HOUSE :stir:

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Halloween House will be open at 7:00 p.m. (cst) on Friday, Oct. 30th.

Several guilds are participating in this and will be handing out :eek:Trick or Treat bags.

BeingS "The Brat" From KK will be there, there may even be some of her famous Gingerbread cookies!!!! :thumbup:

Oh and beware the special guests, they may doing more "Tricking" than they do "Treating"!!!! :sad2: (Scary thought)

Runes will be dropped on that Friday to the house and possibly gates from the bank.

Hope to see you all there! :grouphug:

F

Frey Wavestrider

*lol* now the brat will have to bake again, the last batch seemed to be devoured.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
watch out for the evil cannoneer, mawahahah! Come one Come all to the CCC/KK/XMG/AV haunted house.

C

Crystal Canyon

I just wanted to give a "hint" about the doors at the Halloween House. They are NOT locked...its to throw you off a bit. There is a way in, you just have to figure it out! LOL The entire house is a bit of a maze and you will need to figure out the doors and such to get through to the "Goodies" at the end. :lol:

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
I just wanted to give a "hint" about the doors at the Halloween House. They are NOT locked...its to throw you off a bit. There is a way in, you just have to figure it out! LOL The entire house is a bit of a maze and you will need to figure out the doors and such to get through to the "Goodies" at the end. :lol:
I hope all who attended the halloween house had as much fun as I did. It was a BLAST literally.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
I want to tank everyone that came and contributed....the house was wonderful and the treaks were overly generous.

As always, you guys "Show us the way" things should be!

:)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I hope all who attended the halloween house had as much fun as I did. It was a BLAST literally.
The Halloween House was so much fun! And so many little touches such as Lord Gunner manning the cannon (Gunner the gunner was a blast!) , the 'watch' cats, Brat's cookie tree, hints such as 'read the tombstone ... get closer ... no, really close to read it!'

Thank you Crystal, Gunner, Brat, Frey, Sweet Dreams, Marilyn Chambers, Saug Arierin, and everyone else who contributed to this fun evening!

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank You to everyone that came out to the Halloween House and made it so much fun!

I will get some pictures posted tomarrow sometime. Everyone has to see Timberwolf in his "true form"...LOL Luv ya Timber!!!

Em Faine and Sara were also there and I was asked to "be kind when I post some of the pictures", but, gosh, I don't really know if I can do that! :lol:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Was I the only one that noticed that Em Faine is putting on weight??? Frankly I have to say....her big purple butt was HUGE!!!!

I just hope MR Faine Morgan likes big purple butts...that is all I gotta say!
:)

And before the rumors get too out of hand......I want to say right now...I was on a noob character...or I could have taken her!

:gee: