Done with event for now..

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
W

Wolfie

I searched each dungeon, Tram and Fel.
Found nothing.
Tired.

If the dev team thinks this is "fun"...by all means, shove your "fun" event.

I'm done looking until someone confirms something to have me go search again.

M

mmmbeer

Found nothing.
Tired.

im sure they turned it off for now...it was dishing far too many peerless items

P

packrat

It's kind of pathetic the way they handled this event. In my years of playing UO, this one has to be the most screwed up. They start an event and get everyone fired up. Then the guy spawns once that day, then a few times the next day and then nothing for over 30 hours. Just plain stupid if you ask me.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
God forbid they have a bug they have to fix people....cool your jets Im sure it will be better soon...

T

T_Amon_from_work

Found nothing.
Tired.

I just saw a report on the LA forum that a stranger has appeared at the Luna bank.

K

kscorp

I have to agree as working a full time job and home around 2pm Pacific. Its going to be a while before I see one of these strangers.
After work yesterday I did have a look around dungeon for stranger and did not see anything.
With my time being kinda limited on UO, maybe this part of the event I will just pass on as well.

:popcorn: