• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Done for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Strycher

Those of you who know me, know that I seldom complain about dying. It is part of the game. So please read what follows in its context, not just me complaining about dying.

Far be it from me to accuse anyone of cheating because that would be against the ROC. But when I am not lagging at all, and Mono all of the sudden jumps in front of me from about 6 squares back in a full run, something must be going on with the server..that could be my only explanation since we all know speed hacks do not exist.

Anyhow, I think I am done for a while. Until EA figures out how to control the speed of all players in this game it simply isn't fair for those of us who never seem to get those server blips in their favor.

bye for now. We will see how long I can stay away until the withdrawals get to bad.

Anyone have a PvP EVE account for sale?

G

Not EVE, you cannot be serious!

Seriously though... if you can find a way to not care about who is faster than you, who has better hardware than you, who cheats, who has more stuff than you...

if you succeed in that, you will find that Siege is an incredibly good bunch of ...
well...
freaks!

I'm not even a fan of the "olympic idea... it is not winning that counts but participating... YUCK!"

But this game is just fun. The idiots, the preachers, the smart people (ok, just me), the fighters, the crafters, the DuDeS, I love them all!

It's very 80s, but chill, you will find out what'z 'appenin' too

Love

And of course, Kind regards

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Quira. I am probably the "last player on UO" that not only does NOT use any hacks/cheats but I also don't use the "accepted" thrid party programs. I run UO and only UO. Yep. I am even trying to figure out how to effectivly use a sextant. Because I don't run UO-auto map. As I said, I dont' use ANY third party program.

Yeah, makes me vanurable. But I guess I like a challenge, and I like making friends. Not to say that I don't approve of PvP heck...This is a GAME afterall and I enjoy playing it.

But no, your not the only one dude. I'm out there. Maybe like the "last of the Mohekiens" because I dont' run any 3rd party programs but I'm out there.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I run no hacks or cheats and I get killed regularly ... but I like it that way....

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I agree with Quira. I am probably the "last player on UO" that not only does NOT use any hacks/cheats but I also don't use the "accepted" thrid party programs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't cheat to compete

I don't need to... nor want to. I think that's what sets me and people like me apart...

and about that with Mono... lol, you just figured that out?

C

Calibretto

That's what mono needs to win. All hollow victories thou, as he skips around the screen.

G

That funny I know for a fact mono does nothing wrong ...

I am just as fast as him maybe even a little faster... It's all about connection, computer and what you ping to siege I ping around 20

G

Maybe I need too cheat I ping at times over 500 but mostly around 90 and my computer is 5 years old, Damn Fudd buy me a new one would ya, cmon guys support me on this tell the Fudd to get me a new tower!!!!!!

G

No one needs to cheat that is what i'm trying to say lots of people will say cheat or hack but all it really boils down to is a person having a good cpu, connection to siege and a good knowledge of how the game works

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe I need too cheat I ping at times over 500 but mostly around 90 and my computer is 5 years old, Damn Fudd buy me a new one would ya, cmon guys support me on this tell the Fudd to get me a new tower!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sister! You have my support!!!

G

*chuckles* I agree. No one needs to cheat. No one needs to make that accusation either. We as players have no way to know. If you suspect a cheater, there are methods of reporting it to EA. Posting here is not one of them.

Kage is correct. There are a lot of factors to speed. Most are not related to "hax".

Status
Not open for further replies.