• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Donating to library/museums

M

mutau

I made a post on the UOHall onthis topic. I'm not sure where it would go. I don't see the Ideas Den.

My idea is of making it possible to donate stuff to the library/museum via commodity deeds. stuff like ingots, wood, leather. I was wondering what you all thought. good idea? bad idea?

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a post on the UOHall onthis topic. I'm not sure where it would go. I don't see the Ideas Den.

My idea is of making it possible to donate stuff to the library/museum via commodity deeds. stuff like ingots, wood, leather. I was wondering what you all thought. good idea? bad idea?
I would personally love it, but I have not tried to think of abuses that could arise. Not sure any abuse would be worse than allowing scriptors to easily turn in things but make it such a bear for everyone else.

S

SyKo of GL

but at the same time, realize it is difficult for you and i to turn in 500k+logs or ingots or whatever be the case, while the scriptors are running scripts to turn them in as well...