• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doing a transfer to Sonoma from Lake Superior

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

If you have anything you like transfer to Sonoma from Lake Superior [LS] let me know as I am doing a transfer on a character from there end of this month. So sometime around the 1st of June is when I will look at doing the transfer. That give you all a week to check for anything you want brought over.

L

Lord Drakelord

I have purchased the transfer token on LS. I will do the transfer in one week, Monday the 1st of June.

L

Lord Drakelord

just a reminder that I am doing this transfer on Monday, 1st of June.

L

Lord Drakelord

Last chance today. I will not be on tonight after 8pm CDT, and I plan on doing the transfer first thing Monday Morning. My icq is on and also my email is set to receive PMs from here.