• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does this kind of Talisman exist?

H

hizack

Has been looking for killer talisman of ogre lords, does this one exist? Thanks in advance for any advise.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No and the Ice Slayer talisman doesn't work on Arctic Ogre Lords either.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Of course, an OGRE Slayer weapon or spellbook is now TRIPLE damage, compared to a Repond superslayer doing only double damage, with last year's changes to slayers, so you really don't NEED an OL killer talisman if you gave a good Ogre slayer.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't? Bugger.. I was planning on buying one to work with my Ogre slayer and kill Artic Ogre Lords! :(

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a complete list of creatures that can appear on killer or protection talismans?

I always thought that every creature can appear on a talisman. I have some real rare critters on some talismans. Like Sewer Rats ;), giant ice worms or tormented minotaurs.

K

Kiminality

Is there a complete list of creatures that can appear on killer or protection talismans?

I always thought that every creature can appear on a talisman. I have some real rare critters on some talismans. Like Sewer Rats ;), giant ice worms or tormented minotaurs.
You can get "frightened orc" killer talismans, too, or at least could at one point, even though they haven't been seen since the orc/savage business years before ML.

Flame slayer doesn't work on fire rabbits, either.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get "frightened orc" killer talismans, too, or at least could at one point, even though they haven't been seen since the orc/savage business years before ML.
A couple of 'frightened orcs' appeared at the Europa EM orc battle in Buccaneer's Den last December.