• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does this Jacket still exist please?

G

Some time ago, while making armour for Mo'gluk, I made this jacket, I was so pleased with it I made a screenie

I've no doubt Mo lost it long ago, but did it get cut up? Or does it still exist somewhere on the shard?

The reason I'm asking is, I just made a pair of suneate with the same resist spread, I'd like to buy the jacket back, if it still exists, and save the items in the hopes of one day completing an all 10s suit.

G

won't be ecstatically happy myself, but I think that's probably what's happened to it.

Maybe I should have switched it at the time and made Mo an extra from my own leather stocks, but I didn't. The Suneate I made yesterday is only the 2nd piece I've made with that resist spread, and I've made a heck of a lot of armour.

A

Azural Kane

if it's not cut up it's probably stowed away in someone's house who never plays or decayed as people didn't notice the resists and it's GM, sadly enough :/