• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does the LRC glitch still exist?

Bruce Dickinson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember a few years ago there was a glitch where you needed 101% LRC in order to never get the more reagents are needed message. 100% wasn't enough to give it. Is this still around?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never had a problem with 100% LRC. You will be fine.

Stayin Alive,

BG

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm quite enjoying the image of Bruce Dickinson & Barry Gibb discussing LRC, glitches, and a long overdue musical collaboration.

Alternate universes are chock fulla win.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, we will never agree on the use of a Cow Bell...

Stayin Alive,

BG

L

LoL/Sonoma

I would swear there is some kind of glitch in the LRC calculations. I have a char with 95% LRC and he fails a LOT more than 5 in 100. I almost think LRC might run the calculation per reg used ... i guess that makes sense, but i always thought it ran acheck against the spell to use ANY regs, not against each reg used in a spell.

*shrug*

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went months with only 99 and never failed once.
many of my newer suits only have 100 exactly due to imbuing, those never fail either.