• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does the GM staff need help?

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been number 8 in queue for over an hour now.

I understand that these numbers are SHARDWIDE. This means that they are helping less than 1 customer PER HOUR.

Does the GM staff need help?

I'm confused at how it can be this slow.

N

Nyte Doombringer

I think there is one GM for all the shards. HEHE. Yes they need help. I would love to be a GM but I am not moving to London or whereever. If they would let it us do it from home. I mean come on this is the 20th Century, hehe

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
London????? REALLY

where do i sign up, i have plenty of days of between shifts i volunteer!!!!!!!!

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember the queue position display is bugged and meaningless. On occasion, I've been stuck in sixth position long after the GM has actually turned up, solved the problem, and left.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You want to be a GM you apparently have to move to India and speak very bad english.... That's what they did with the rest of their customer support just like 90% of the rest of America.... *sighs*

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want to be a GM you apparently have to move to India and speak very bad english.... That's what they did with the rest of their customer support just like 90% of the rest of America.... *sighs*
I swear there are more bob's and mary's in india than there are here in america

C

Connor_Graham

I swear there are more bob's and mary's in india than there are here in america
That's because one of the first things any help center employee does when they're hired is pick an American name because we couldn't pronounce half of their names correctly, and they don't want to spend 5 minutes of every call trying to spell it out for us.

"Hello, this is Kamalibabajihadajar, how may I help you today?"

"This is Kamasutra who?"

"This is Bob, what do you want?"

N

Nyte Doombringer

Oh geez you mean the states is doing that just like the UK ? I moved from the states almost 6 years ago and it wasnt like that yet. So glad I live in a country now that you have to speak the countries language so they cant employ people from India. LOL

G

Ghost_Writer

They were hiring GM's a while back folks, one requirement other than skills and customer service knowledge was you had to be resident of Virginia USA. Local to the EA Mythic office.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woot! I'm a virginia resident.
Yeah, VA is the best :).

But, to the OP -- GM help on the weekends is tough :p lol. Not that that is an excuse, just, traditionally it's hard to get GM help near holidays, weekends...haha.

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were hiring GM's a while back folks, one requirement other than skills and customer service knowledge was you had to be resident of Virginia USA. Local to the EA Mythic office.
if they offered me a job i would move in a hot sec been in and out of custmer service for many yrs.
and i love this game and have knowledge of it...oh and i hate scripters ;)

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if they offered me a job i would move in a hot sec been in and out of custmer service for many yrs.
You would go through the huge expense of moving for $12 an hour?

M

Michael Wolf

Um, nobody is going to call you and offer you a job, Apply! Go to EA-Mythic web site and see what's available.