• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Teleport not work in Blackthornes Castle?

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to cast it so many times and its not working. Is it me or just that it doesn't work at that dungeon?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does not work there. Many of the newer dungeons do not allow it to work. You could really take advantage of the unique terrain features there if they allowed it, hence it does not work there.

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thats what I thought. Here is another question for ya that baffles me. I have my RC out and I am trying to fight gold elementals but it seems my RC disappears within seconds at times. Not all the time but sometimes I cast it and then bam its goe and I dont see any lichs around at this time so who can be dispelling it?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some creatures can auto-dispel. If you are at 100 skill, your RCs are more susceptible to this. 120 Mysticism will be much better for using RCs.