• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does maintenance this morning seem extraordinarily long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_herk1287

Now it just closed totally, so maybe they realized finally

G

GrandpaRob

Hopefully they've finished what they were working on and are rebooting so they can open it up.

I

imported_queenme

finally someone with an answer...though seriously it seems that since we supposedly have a "community rep" that she could take a moment to come post on stratics saying something to the effect that you just posted..."maintenance will be taking longer than expected today, I will notify you here when ealand is reopened" or some such simple post

oh but wait, mebbe we dont have a community rep anymore, perhaps she was fired after last weeks fiasco with the approved by her content turning out to be stolen and the ridiculous "unapproval" process wherein the victims of the stolen cc purveyors got stuck with the tab with no reimbursement from the perpetrators or eagames....cuz come to think of it, i dont recall hearing anything from her since...but then im not here lookin everyday so perhaps i missed it

anyhoo twould b nice to hear from someone "in charge" or associated with those "in charge" as to whether they expect this to be another all day closure or not

my two cents

G

My fingers are crossed. TC3 don't cut it for me. I'm wanting to design my house and fatten my main sims wallet:)

H

hollythor

and just HOW do you know this? We haven't heard any word from any devs in days. Wonder if they are even aware it is down. I think they went to the carribean islands, lol

J

jasminemoon

Where did you find that maintenance schedule?? Not that it matters as I've seen it go down for hours even at nighttime...

BUT I think I figured out what's going on!

The DEA came in and decided that since this game is so extraordinarily addictive that is now officially classified as an illegal drug.

EA and the dev team are now considered vicious 'drug peddlers' and the IRS and DEA have confiscated everything for their own purposes...that would be why when I log in, the city is even missing on my log in screen!

*giggle j/k of course!*

REALLY, I DO hope it's up and running soon! My sims have SO much to do!!

*I AM having serious withdrawals here!*

G

What question can never be answered?
One that leads in a full circle. We all been wondering and asking the same question.
You would think that. If not a Dev but someone would tell us something.
And it’s good to see that we lucky Sims/avatars that have nothing to do still want to play

I, myself have been doing this..lol
Refresh, work on cc, Refresh, work on cc, Refresh, and work on cc,

From the time it went down this morning.

G

GrandpaRob

TTL

Well, EA Land has gone from not being in the server status list at all to being there but showing as offline. Maybe, just maybe its coming back up...

Nope, gone from server status again...

H

hollythor

Took my bassets to the vet, all got shots, nails trimmed and their heartguard meds. The one male, Fletcher is a big baby. He cried as though they were chopping his legs off, so we had to leave the room so he would not be so whiney towards us to save him. Well, this is what the vet said anyway. I think they knocked him out or something. When we got him back he had dried tears in those big brown eyes. 8( Had to get them a happy meal on the way home to share. LOL Ok, nothing to do with sims, but you asked what my morning was like. That was just this morning, now I'm bored. Guess I'll hand vacuum my rug, still waiting on my new vacuum to come in by mail. Threw my other one out the front door the other day in a bit of anger. Broke it worse. HAHAHA I NEED MY SIMS! 8)

P

poppet

TTL

This is an anti bot ploy, you see if nobody can log in nobody can bot, hence problem solved

D

DjMacDaddy01201

Mr Bear i need a hug hehe hoping there back today so i could have them beat the hell out of the scammers LOL

H

hollythor

I love noobs. WELCOME TO THE STRATICS POSTS OF BOREDOM WHILE WE WAIT. Yes, this is the norm. Just hasn't happened for a couple weeks. They used to inform us, but I think they are on strike or something.

J

jasminemoon

Yep! I'm in too! See you all there!

Jasmine_Moon
Lady Celene HP (currently using)
Celest IalStar

Status
Not open for further replies.