• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does maintenance this morning seem extraordinarily long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poppet

Just wondering but it seems to me that maintenance is taking a while this morning

or is it just me that cant get in?

G

nope it seems its been ages but then maybe im just addicted hehe

P

poppet

Maybe this is good news, (hopefully) like getting amnesty underway, skill locks,??? maybe, crosses fingers

G

*knocking on door* Helloooo anyone home? Can I come in and play?? I ran out of "funds" last night while remodeling my house and now I'm anxious to earn money so that I can finish it!

A

arkbabe

Ugh.... still not opened up yet.. I need my fix this morning!! It's kinda like coffee, I need it, I need it! Give it to me now!

G

Someone is more than likely working thru the night however it would be lovely to know what they are working on or when they *think* we will be back and running

G

The truth is that after reading our boards they are:

Increasing the skill speed.

Increasing payouts.

Changing avatars back to sims and money to simoleans.

Selling simoleans really cheap and never buying them back.

Removing the hide feature for stores only.

Opening up their own fruit farm.

Honestly, It is probably all my fault because I got bored yesterday and started selling my mystic trees for 110k each and they are trying to figure out how I got that money. And no, I don't have a million. At most 300k. I made a ton of pictures at some outrageous prices because I read to put them in bitmap and it costs more than jpeg, I found out later (thanks to a very nice SIM). All my fault. Where is the toilet paper, I want to cry for making all of you suffer. I will now slink off to get my coffee and wake up. Will come back to delete this post in a few.

M

master_of_none

April 15th, USA date is huge.... IRS (everyone get their tax papers sent in?).. wonders if EAL *smirks with wishful thinking* will give up some great surprise for us in honor of this date... bonus maybe for being paid community players?

M

master_of_none

<blockquote><hr>

Or maybe they will start imposing taxes on us

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the duct tape! Shhhh, don't be giving them more ideas of how to cause pain!!!

I

imported_herk1287

Help I need the target line for ea land windowed icon i know the appsargh part but noit sure of the order "AppsArgh:" -r800x600" thats is that mine is

G

<blockquote><hr>

April 15th, USA date is huge.... IRS (everyone get their tax papers sent in?).. wonders if EAL *smirks with wishful thinking* will give up some great surprise for us in honor of this date... bonus maybe for being paid community players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah! That's it! The dev team is consulting with their tax preparer and debating on whether or not rum, pizza, and coffee are deductable under the category "work expenses"!

S

SoonersLady

Oh where oh where can my EA Land be the IRS took it away from me.. lol

Sorry just was bored while I'm waiting on EA Land to get back up and open....

A

arkbabe

Well now they've went and done it! No fix for me this morning and I have to go do rl stuff now with no fix! omg whats this world coming to? I'm gonna be grumpy all day now! lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Help I need the target line for ea land windowed icon i know the appsargh part but noit sure of the order "AppsArgh:" -r800x600" thats is that mine is

[/ QUOTE ]

There u go yu silly Bear (I mean AVATARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -r800x600 - w "-CSCity:EA Land"

G

please please tell me its opening soon even if your lying i dont care just give me some hope

G

We are SIMS not AVATARS idc wat maxis or ea land wanna call us we sims

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, My EA character is a Sim

G

well ty for that ill try to keep some hope now, nice to know im not the only one sat staring at a screen waiting. omg i guess this means im addicted now

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Standing thing with me Cherri and avatar bear

Once a sim always a sim (apart from bear he pees like a avatar)

G

How much longer.. Ugh.. I hate waiting.. but hey, I found this forum becuase of the long wait so I guess that is good

G

<blockquote><hr>

please please tell me its opening soon even if your lying i dont care just give me some hope

[/ QUOTE ]

HOPE HOPE and more HOPE

Awe she got withdrawal systems - hug coming your way .....................

S

so2yosim

something's going on, last time I tried to log in I had an update load. Still closed but it's a good sign. (I hope)

R

rockyswifey

Darn no simmy time
Going back to bed.. Hehehe.. What are they doing now?

S

so2yosim

refreshing my screen........trying to log in..........refreshing my screen..........trying to log in..........refre...well you get the idea!

That's my morning-what's everyone else doing?

G

Is there any way to access Test Center with out updating back and forth? Does any one know. Test Center shows up and open. I just hate to update back and forth.

G

<blockquote><hr>

refreshing my screen........trying to log in..........refreshing my screen..........trying to log in..........refre...well you get the idea!

That's my morning-what's everyone else doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I started out making coffee now I am cleaning the cat box. Please open soon its only gonna get worse from here. I have toilets that need to be cleaned and my rl maid (my hubby)is not home. Please open soon anything to not have to clean any more.

P

Pkmn_knight

If it's still offline just either wait or play on tc3 for your daily fix and doze of onlinesimitouz.

P

philw1

I have the game loaded on 2 separate partitions of my hard disk. I keep one on ealand and the other on test center so I don't have to patch back and forth

G

Starting to get very annoying.
Closing down a game - not announcing anything about the reasons - for five hours?

No other game could get away with that.

G

Does this happen often?

Shouldn't an announcement or something be out by now.?

G

HAHAHA..LOL Love it! You know there STILL IS that "unknown" little button that says something like "bills"...coming soon!!?? Imagine with the payouts we can't afford to run our houses then one morning we log in and instead of a lava card we get a foreclosure card in our inventory.

G

<blockquote><hr>

HAHAHA..LOL Love it! You know there STILL IS that "unknown" little button that says something like "bills"...coming soon!!?? Imagine with the payouts we can't afford to run our houses then one morning we log in and instead of a lava card we get a foreclosure card in our inventory.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG if that happens then I am not gonna play any more lol. To much like real life.

P

poppet

OOOOHHHHHHHH that would be so rl chic

have the devs posted anywhere about this yet? can the dev's type?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG if that happens then I am not gonna play any more lol. To much like real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

LM SIMMY AO!!

G

GrandpaRob

<blockquote><hr>

Starting to get very annoying.
Closing down a game - not announcing anything about the reasons - for five hours?

No other game could get away with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a reason...from the maintenance schedule information:

EA-Land also has an optional maintenance window each day from 7:00AM to 9:00AM PST, during which time part or all of the service may be down.

In addition to the above schedule, the maintenance period on Tuesdays may be extended.

Since it is Tuesday, I think they've got themselves covered without need for further explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.