• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does it make me a bad person...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

that I find it fun (and funny as hell) to chase {Cowardice} tagged NPCs around mercilessly?

Yeah, I know it doesn't accomplish anything, but it has that kind of "cat with a toy" fun factor to it.

FLEE!!! FLEE BEFORE ME PEASANTS!!! MUWAHAHAHAH!!!

S

Sunrise

LoL..No it don't

Show those Npcs who really is the boss!!! Im just glad we can kill them again :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help a poor befuddled 8yr noob? I thought these npcs were to be found in and near the faction towns. Why are there 2 very aggressive (hatred) npcs outside my house, miles from any town, on the coast North of Compassion cross roads?

F

Fink

You're a sick puppy, yes, but you're in good company :D

I'm amused with my talisman of Frightened Orc protection. Not only are frightened orcs extinct anyway, but their primary function was to run away from you.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only thing funnier than tormenting the Cowardice NPCs is Trick or Treating off them... :D

S

Sunrise

Help a poor befuddled 8yr noob? I thought these npcs were to be found in and near the faction towns. Why are there 2 very aggressive (hatred) npcs outside my house, miles from any town, on the coast North of Compassion cross roads?

Well I was on my mule..and they started following me and I just kinda started to run...so..... :D Oppps :p

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone lured and they didn't bounce back.

Or they are part of normal town spawn, and spawned out there by accident.

-Galen's player

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may be on the very southwest corner of the Minoc subshard. They are probably some gypsies or wandering healers perhaps who got infected by the Minoc invasion. That's my first thought, anyway.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears that all NPCs on the subserver are affected ... is Compassion crossroads on the same subserver as Cove, Minoc or East Brit?

oops ... sablestorm said it first

S

siyeng0

You're a sick puppy, yes, but you're in good company :D

I'm amused with my talisman of Frightened Orc protection. Not only are frightened orcs extinct anyway, but their primary function was to run away from you.
You have one too?!

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They know who you are and they follow you mwahahahaha