Does anyone remember how to get inside this room?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 1999
Europa
See title. It's the 3rd level of the Wisp dungeon. If you use Circle of Transparency you can see a hidden stone door from the central room into that small room, but it can't be opened by double clicking it.

I thought I remembered you needed to double click a hidden switch somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember where that switch was located.

Does anyone know / remember how to enter it?

wisp dungeon room.jpg

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Mar 3, 2004
I dont remember tried myself some months ago but decided that we used to get in during the event that happened down there in wisp dungeon.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2003
It is odd that one torch in that hidden room is out. Did you try double clicking the nearby torches you could reach?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2003
I just read a nine year old thread (2010) that asked that same question. The nine year old response was: "There is a system in place to allow the door to open, but it has not been activated, so it is not possible to open it currently."

I don't know if the poster knew what they were talking about or not but it could be that we just have no way to enter that room. Apparently, others also thought the torches were involved but no amount of fiddling with them did anything.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 1999
Europa
I just read a nine year old thread (2010) that asked that same question. The nine year old response was: "There is a system in place to allow the door to open, but it has not been activated, so it is not possible to open it currently."

I don't know if the poster knew what they were talking about or not but it could be that we just have no way to enter that room. Apparently, others also thought the torches were involved but no amount of fiddling with them did anything.
In my memory I have been into that room before. I think I remember there was a teleporter there where that barrel and keg are now in place, but I'm not sure. I've tried clicking all torches and things in the central room, but to no avail.

Maybe it is tied to the old event. Maybe it's related to the teleporter puzzle in the lower Wisp dungeon level, I just can't remember it very well, it's been years and years...