• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

does anyone know who the person is who wants to buy gorrilla statues?

• Thread starter Pimpin Aint Easy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kat SP

Roentgen is on a bit of a hiatus, but I did send him a link to this thread in case he's interested.

*Bows to the monkey god*

R

Roentgen

Returned your PM, I still will buy them although I am around very little...still trying to remember who was holding one for me...

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

Ok no problem. Icq me at 494315911 and I will hold it for you till we meet up. Tyvm

I

imported_mathias

if your sellin em ill buy em in his honor and make sure they make it to his "sanctuary"

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

if your sellin em ill buy em in his honor and make sure they make it to his "sanctuary"

[/ QUOTE ]
When you put it in quotes like that, all I can imagine is some sort of sex palace... and when you use it referencing apes... well...
*shudders*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Returned your PM, I still will buy them although I am around very little...still trying to remember who was holding one for me...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have still have one stashed away for ya