• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Does anyone know what these 3 untrained Frost Drakes would be worth?

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I intend to possibly sell them all, but I'm not sure what to ask for. Honestly, I've never once attempted to sell any pet so I'm just lost on pricing entirely.

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why am I not in the pic.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How many slots is Aka-Yuki? As far as the other two,I would taken to fel, kill them, and loot the corpses for the double leather and ribs. In other words, not much in my opinion.

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why am I not in the pic.
I never see you online anymore dude lol.

How many slots is Aka-Yuki? As far as the other two,I would taken to fel, kill them, and loot the corpses for the double leather and ribs. In other words, not much in my opinion.
Aka-Yuki was 2-slot but he's been trained to 3-slot, so he has AI. I forgot to include that. The other two are 2-slotters. They're that bad huh?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never see you online anymore dude lol.

Aka-Yuki was 2-slot but he's been trained to 3-slot, so he has AI. I forgot to include that. The other two are 2-slotters. They're that bad huh?
It's not that they are bad, I just have other /better pets that fill the same need. So I personally wouldn't waste a set of 120 scrolls on them. Some people like them though. :)