Does Anyone Know The Secret Word for this Area

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
This was a event on Catskills not sure if it was gobel event or not but some say there is a hidden room here but you need the secret word, any help would be awesome. I took a few screen shots from the area also to see if it jogs someones memory

thanks
Devin

Attachments

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 9, 2009
Yew Gate on LS, Atl, Chessy, & GL likely in a
The secret word for that area is "loot" speak the word while standing near a tree north-west of haven moongate.

Edit: This is for Lake Superior, the password for entering and even the location of the entrance vary based on shard.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetheGL

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
That area was used in the event that led up to the introduction of Samurai Empire. On Napa, the password is "Parrot" if i remember right. Basically pirate related.

KimDeago

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jul 22, 2014
Anyone know the word and location on Origin shard for this place?

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 25, 2008
Last time I check. the entrance was lock from the inside and the outside entrance doesn't seen to work. It use to have an object near the wall so we can get in. I believe the password is shard specific.

Last edited:

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 24, 2011
Atlantic
On great lakes the password is "booty".

You have to stand on a pile of hay or a mat where those tents on the beach are way South of Trinsic.

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 25, 2008
I try all 5 mats at the know entrance in the jungles ruine. Does the entrance on GL differ from other shard.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
I try all 5 mats at the know entrance in the jungles ruine. Does the entrance on GL differ from other shard.
The entrance to that area is different on EVERY shard. If I remember right the entrance is different on every shard.. some don't have the same dungeon at all and all had different passwords to enter as well.

I don't ever give out the location of that place as it's a "secret" and I like it that way. However I do try to track it on other shards to keep a record of it for the sake of maintaining a database of such things. I hate the idea of "history" being lost to the ages.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 6, 2008
1) I don't ever give out the location of that place as it's a "secret" and I like it that way. <---Well ok I guess.

2) However I do try to track it on other shards to keep a record of it for the sake of maintaining a database of such things. <--- Well ok, umm so you like to keep those secrets, ok I guess.

3) I hate the idea of "history" being lost to the ages. <--- See number 1 and 2 - you are part of the REASON why history is lost to the ages...

Reactions: Barok

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
You are a true asset to the game ;)
Honestly how can it be a "secret" place if we blab it all over? Though I hate to see things like that be forgotten... those who truly enjoy the history of the game keep and remember these things... infact they share this with others who keep and record such things. But I don't like to post and announce to everyone all the secrets of the lands. If we did that what would be left to discover or pass on to others seeking wonders of the lands?

Part of the wonder of UO is it's history... it's mystery and it's awe... if we break all that down we have nothing left.

I'm always encouraged when folk ask questions about something fun they have found... it shows that folk are still out "discovering" old mysteries... They turn to those of us who have been about for ages to fill in the gaps of that wonder with knowledge about past events... I prefer to show folk such wonders in-game.. and in- character.... Not on some forum where the meaning and truth behind the place become lost. Where the battles that took place there are forgotten and it's just another empty place on some list.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
Much like my favorite place in all of the lands..... the area where we encountered the most memorable terror of all..... the Void Shadow.... and I still remember the "password" for getting in there as well... I recall a most epic battle there... and how many times I fell to this terror or we were beatten back by it...

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 25, 2008
So/let explore the land on those new shard to seek the entrance. That will be an adventure. What was the name of the event? I don't recall the Void Shadow, been playing since beta. most nice that event while on deployment.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 1, 2000
I don't ever give out the location of that place as it's a "secret" and I like it that way. However I do try to track it on other shards to keep a record of it for the sake of maintaining a database of such things. I hate the idea of "history" being lost to the ages.
So the one YOU like is a secret, everyone else's is "history" you don't want lost...

Interesting.

Reactions: O'siris

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Much like my favorite place in all of the lands..... the area where we encountered the most memorable terror of all..... the Void Shadow.... and I still remember the "password" for getting in there as well... I recall a most epic battle there... and how many times I fell to this terror or we were beatten back by it...
The Tree of Life (resurrecting Tree) in the "Elemental Canyon" area of Ilsh. On Napa, the password was "roclasmpy" if i remember right.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
The Tree of Life (resurrecting Tree) in the "Elemental Canyon" area of Ilsh. On Napa, the password was "roclasmpy" if i remember right.
On GL's you went all the way down the canyon past the tree to a rock at the end of the canyon... and said the word.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 22, 2008
Somewhere
Devin, The word WAS "Foremast" on Catskills, but the EM's messed it up in an event a few years back and the entrance that was a bit north in the skara forest got broken. The only way in now is through Runes if you need one let me know.

And as you said it was an event, but it's been used a few times including before i ever started on catskills.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Thank You Scarst, I have rune inside and into the secret room now

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2011
Curitiba, Brazil
That place is pretty decent for mining.
Would be better for that if it was in fel. :p

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 23, 2008
On GL's you went all the way down the canyon past the tree to a rock at the end of the canyon... and said the word.
Yeah, the rock that labelled uniquely, something like an old rock. It was the same on Pacific. Incidentally, anyone wanting to access the hideout on Pacific, the gateway is located in the thief camp south of Trinsic. The password is "shinies"

There are a few other secret areas, but I'll have to go dig up those passwords. Many of the secret area and passwords got removed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
Yeah, the rock that labelled uniquely, something like an old rock. It was the same on Pacific. Incidentally, anyone wanting to access the hideout on Pacific, the gateway is located in the thief camp south of Trinsic. The password is "shinies"

There are a few other secret areas, but I'll have to go dig up those passwords. Many of the secret area and passwords got removed.
Sadly this happens quite often... somewhat like GL's losing it's tunnel entrance that was at the Britain Moongate.... the end of the tunnel is still in the guardshack near WBB and you can still go from the shack to the Moongate .... but you can't get in the side that was at the gate. Our dear beetle, Sparky, lost his home down there.... since then he's been relocated outside the Zoo in Moonglow... but I feel sad for him. Now he's no more than a glorified healer. The tunnel never had a password but it was "unique" to GL's. I believe if my memory serves we were at one time promised a moongate in Britain to "make up" for breaking our tunnel... but we never got the gate... since it wasn't part of our "original" bank design. Which was pretty lousy. Had we known we could get one just by putting it in the design I'm sure we would have. I'm sure everyone who submitted bank designs would have put one there if they knew it was allowed.

I'll add Pacific's location to my list.

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 25, 2008
The only way to get in cave on Pac is to have a rune now. The lock the gate at the entrance way back.