• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Does anyone else see an issue with the recent events?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the Mesanna tour will be hitting all shards eventually, she is a UO rock star dont you know. Just like someone driving across four states to see an Iron Maiden show. It will draw cross sharders no matter where it goes. I personally love my items, the ones bought, the ones looted by myself and especially the ones looted by my wife as she gets so excited ). Its not like before though where you had 12 people at a event and your chances of getting an item were darn good. Now it seems everyone is doing events because they can turn a quick prophit. It is a catch 22. Id rather get my own items but if I dont, I have a chance of buying the item later.

I do wish some shards were more active though as far as events, but it falls on the Ems really. Some Ems are into the story and role playing more than others, and some just arn't into anything but meeting there monthly qouter. I meen when you have just meet and greets month after month your gonna lose the interest of the players (not mentioning any shards *cough* LA ).

Dont forget this game isnt what it was 12 years ago and there are new players revolving thru. Now the trend seems to make a bunch of xsharders and hit every event and sell the items. It hurts us collectors but what are ya gonna do. And also dont forget if your not happy with your Em on your shard you can state your opinion during meet and greets and you could also apply to become an Em yourself. I have thought about it my self but I think the power would make me like Sauron lol.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is long and I didn't read everything but,
I remember Syno telling me and Pfloyd while he looked at Pfloyd's castle that he and Lillimu on Pac had to do 2 events per month (separately). This often meant that two events happened in one night.