• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Documenting the details?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have done a few fel maps. As far as I can tell, SoT's come from level 4s upwards, are always 0.5 points and are quite common.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm still tweaking the page ( Treasure Map Quests ) as more information becomes available. I have some questions, do you have any answers for me?

What's the lowest level you had a mib from?
What's the lowest level you had a vine from?
what's the lowest level you had a forged pardon from?
What's the lowest level you had a sash/shield/orb from?
I can confirm MIBs and Vines from level1s i hade 120 and got 3 vines and 3 mibs

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this is mentioned before.

I Opend 3 chests from Miasma . All level 6 maps but one was for Felucca, one for Malas and one for Ter Mur.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chests from monsters appear to contained maps for random facets. Or at least we've gotten random maps from Miasma and Blood elemental chests. I've not had a lower level monster chest to see if it's the same from them. I'll try doing some paragon daemon as a test. - I might get a chest from one in less than a week :D

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chests from monsters appear to contained maps for random facets. Or at least we've gotten random maps from Miasma and Blood elemental chests. I've not had a lower level monster chest to see if it's the same from them. I'll try doing some paragon daemon as a test. - I might get a chest from one in less than a week :D

I will try to get some daemon paragon chest too. Maybe we can do it faster then a week. ;)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Got my first daemon paragon chest from Ilshenar. It contained a level 5 map for Felucca.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got anotehr daemon Paragon chest. It had a level 5 map for Malas. Seem to me that all Paragon chests maps are random.