• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you know the way to Ver Lor Reg?

Radbug

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I went there yesterday (Honor ->Tunnel->Desert) but I couldn't get in the city. I tried to walk through the gates but I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.

I wanted to go there to get Gargoyle glass crafting. Any idea what's up? I don't think I can use a rune to get there or get out again, right?

I know there's a new Gargoyle city, but I want to visit the old one. Did they decide to keep all visitors out?

PS: Not that it is easy to get there. I died twice just looking for a way to get in on the side. There were all these pylons with spikes that kept moving in and out, like some stupid platform game.

T

Tazar

I went there yesterday (Honor ->Tunnel->Desert) but I couldn't get in the city. I tried to walk through the gates but I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.

I wanted to go there to get Gargoyle glass crafting. Any idea what's up? I don't think I can use a rune to get there or get out again, right?

I know there's a new Gargoyle city, but I want to visit the old one. Did they decide to keep all visitors out?

PS: Not that it is easy to get there. I died twice just looking for a way to get in on the side. There were all these pylons with spikes that kept moving in and out, like some stupid platform game.
The city has been destroyed and is now the lair of Exodus (Boss Monster Encounter). The only way to get the crafting books is in Ter-Mur. If you do not have the SA Expansion, you'll have to ask a friend to pick them up for you.

Radbug

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The city has been destroyed and is now the lair of Exodus (Boss Monster Encounter). The only way to get the crafting books is in Ter-Mur. If you do not have the SA Expansion, you'll have to ask a friend to pick them up for you.
I thought I sensed a great disturbance in the Gargoyle weave!

Damn! They made it look like you can get in, but I guess not. Damn that clockwork Exodus!

But thanks for the quick reply! Now to the new city of Gargoyles.

Radbug

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So how do I get in to battle all those Exodus monsters (controllers, golems, etc)?

I tried to kill a Paragon Exodus minion near the gargoyle mining camp but it killed me in 1 second flat.

Do Paragon's spawn every day?

If I go back will the Paragon still be there? I'm trying to collect golem parts and arcane crystals.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah those Paragon Exodus mininons are tough. Every time you kill a monster there is a chance that a paragon of that monster will spawn. If you kill Exodus minions then there is a chance one will spawn. I think the paragons hang around till someone kills them or for a day or two. I quit going there because I was surprized by a paragon exodus minion that killed me and I wasted time trying to get into the city to get ressed and my body dissapeared by the time I was able to ress and get back

Radbug

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah those Paragon Exodus mininons are tough. Every time you kill a monster there is a chance that a paragon of that monster will spawn. If you kill Exodus minions then there is a chance one will spawn. I think the paragons hang around till someone kills them or for a day or two. I quit going there because I was surprized by a paragon exodus minion that killed me and I wasted time trying to get into the city to get ressed and my body dissapeared by the time I was able to ress and get back
And now you can't even get into the city!

I did go back the next day and the Paragon was gone. I did find a Paragon Serpent which I killed easily. And it had a metal chest. I took it home, had my thief open it, and ... BOOM ... my thief died. Since it was home (in Zento) it was easy to get rezzed, and I wound up with a nice metal chest for my dungeon.