• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you have gifts left on EUROPA? *Please Read*

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TRADIN SEASON OVER FOR ME NOW!
THANKS TO ALL I TRADED WITH - YOUVE BEEN POSTED TO THE RELIABLE TRADERS THREAD.

If so i will cross shard with you on your shard.

If you are fortunate enough for me to pick a 'rare snow' or a 'cool box' etc etc i will not expect you to have to give me the same in return or whatever - you trade with me- u get mine, i get urs no dibble-dabbling over the details!

If you would like to trade with me, please ICQ on 176585183

OK My shards left to trade are as follows:

7 GIFTS ON EACH SHARD

Origin - 4 left - picked - plain patches
Oceania
Sonama
Hokuto
Izumo* 6 gifts

TRADED
GL - Safely traded with Gem (11944519)
Napa - Safely traded with Reba (489650286)
Legends - Safely traded with BardMal (411735140)
Chessy - safely traded with Willy Wonka (6431787)
Drach - safely traded with Medea inc a Neon box (153930994)
Atl - safely traded with Caffeine inc a Neon box to me (437313705)
LA - safely traded with Gwendolynne (no icq - but u can pm her here)
Pac - traded with a lone ranger by spamming at Pac's Luna Bank!

G

Gwendolynne

I would like to trade for Lake Austin. Alas, I only have 6 characters on Europa but they do each have a gift deed. If you are interested in trading I will pick whichever gifts you want and I agree that whatever it is the trade will be completed. I will also get you out of Britain on Lake Austin if you want to whichever city you pick as long as the Hatred/Crimsom spawn is not happening.

Let me know if you are interested in trading. I do not use ICQ so private message here is best.

Safe journeys!

P.S. Currently the invasion is Falsehood.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thnaks for the very honest trade--she got/gave me a tyedie box. Appreciate the honest trader!

G

Gwendolynne

Sorry about missing you yesterday - I read your message too late. I will off and on all day today.

Safe journeys!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 on Europa to trade for Sonoma but they are opened. I got impatient to see them and your shard got them before mine :) As a bonus though one of them has a special box. They are snow piles, garland and eggnog.

G

Gwendolynne

I sent a private message reply to you. All of my characters are upstairs in Luna on Europa as well. Message me when you are online.

Safe journeys.