• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do the neon reddish Hell Cat Leaders still exist?

• Thread starter PlayBoy. Inc.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Hi All,

I've been away from UO for quite some time now, and I couldn't find out for sure if these cuties still spawn in UO for us to tame? Does anyone here know though?

I still have an old hell hound leader in my stable (he's 2x GM!
) and these two hell cat leaders:

Thank, all!

- Bunny

G

Pretty sure neither spawn anymore. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure

Rey~

I

imported_Hinotori

The Hell Hound leader doesn's spawn anymore. The neon Predator Hell Cats do spawn.

I see them fairly regularly when I'm out in the Kitsune Woods. Almost tamed one last week cause it was a good one but decided I'd rather try hellhound on my new pack.

There hasn't ever been a difference between the neon hellcats and normal hellcats. Hellhounds are a different story and I don't think they justify the needed two control slots.

I

imported_Sarphus

you can get hellcats in 4 different hues. They don't have stats that are any better than the normal colored ones, and a perfect hellcat pack does less damage than both frenzies and hell hounds on avg, so I don't bother building one.

G

I have a pink colored Hell Hound in the stables on my old account!

My favorite pet.

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Thank you to ALL who posted feedback on this!!

I'm actually quite happy to hear that the neon hell cat leaders are still spawning. I might still train a pack of 5! haha

H

Harvest Moon

If your leader hell hound's phy resist shows "--", that means it has zero physical resist. As far as I know, all leader hell hounds have zero phy resist.

I

imported_Hinotori

Just popping off topic to say "Hi Harvest! Haven't seen you in a while"

G

Can anyone post pics of these four hues of hellcats pls? I asked cos I recently ran into one cherry red colored predator hellcat and its different from the ones I've been seeing around, and after looking for more info on the diff hues of it, I ended up with sayings of 3 hues or so (red, cherry red, pink)? but havent seen for myself other than these 2 hues (cherry red/bright red and dark red).

So I'd like very much to see which other colors there are on these cuties :p
Any help appreciated

and oh here's my lil kitty I recently bumped into in fire dungeon

G

Okay, found the answer to my question :p

Been passing by these kitties here n there and finally came up with 5, yes 5 colors in all! Predator Hellcats have 5 colors still spawning as seen in the pic below:

And these are the colors they come in in accordance of pic;
Top Left: Crimson Red (Same color as Crimson Cincture)
Top Right: Beserker Red (Same color as Tok dye)
Middle: Rum Red (the common colors they mainly come in also same as Tok dye)
Bottom Left: Dark Pink
Bottom Right: Pink

If anyone would like to see for themself in more clearer view ingame, u're more than welcome to contact me