• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do the Ilsh champ spawns give mastery's?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes... but have done MANY of them and never gotten a III. Have had others tell me III's do drop for them but that it is a LOW drop rate there.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They do, but only up to volume II primers.
I never got a III on them, and moved to fel T2A spawns instead. Got a not so fair share of volume IIIs there. They used to drop more often before pub 92 in those spawns.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten tier 3s from turtle spawn in tram, but that's probably because Turtle spawn is the only one I've done in trammel since primers came out.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Turtle spawn is the only tram one that I have seen drop level 3 primers.
Granted, I haven't done the Tokuno nor the Weald ones to see if they too drop level 3 primers, but the ish ones never dropped.

So, if you aren't on ATL or in a shard with a very active PVP scene, go hit one of the Fel T2A spawns and be happy. The odds of being raided will be very low.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came back to play UO a few weeks back and was shocked to find the are shard bound items. I do hope this is not the "new" way of thinking within the dev team. I was always a good thing to buy 2 shard transfer tokens and take all your stuff you cant sell on your own shard over to Atlantic. Then return with the gold back to your home shard. It was a win win situation, I got to sell my items and EA got the sale of 2 shard transfer tokens. Which begs the question. Does Broadsword care about EA shop sales as the money goes to EA not Broadsword?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Ilsh spawns will drop an occasional III. I have gotten a lvl III Bushido and a lvl III poisoning from the coon at humility. Shocked me LOL, and we did a lotta coons do get em :p If you're in a hurry for one better do Fel

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have never seen a level 3 drop and Ilsh, and even level 2's don't seem to drop that often. So I wouldn't hold your breath if you're expecting any good primers outside of the Fel spawns.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen a level 3 drop and Ilsh, and even level 2's don't seem to drop that often. So I wouldn't hold your breath if you're expecting any good primers outside of the Fel spawns.
This. I got a Parry 3 in Tokuno once, but that was a VERY rare exception.

Personally, I'd like Fel spawns to stop giving me Chiv 3 primers. I've had 2-3 drop since the Holy Fist rebalance was announced/went live.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 2 lvl3 primer (ninjitsu and mysticism) on the same spawn in ilsh once. I've done a lot of spawns tho and most I get is lvl1.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have gotten a III Poison and Chiv from the Ilsh spawns. but as already stated, the drop rate seems lower than Fel.