Do SOS Toons Change Clothes?

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

toontownhappy

A friend called a Clara tonight and I noticed her skirt was different- it was the blue Christmas lights skirt, not the one she wears in the TTC gag shop and not the one she's worn when I've called her before.
But another friend called a Moe Zart and his clothes seemed to be the same...so do some SOSs change clothes and not others?
I'd suggest maybe only 5-stars change clothes, but Zart and Clara are both 5-star...
Hmm...

G

Granjell

Actually, I thought I had seen the fishergirl in the Brrgh wearing a Christmas skirt, but then when I changed districts, it was the same old skirt....

S

SkinnyBiscuitxxBack

They do change.
Actually, for you a skirt could be blue and in that exact same VP a person could see a red skirt.

So yes, the colors do change.​

G

Granjell

Now why would that be? What's the point in making it different for everyone?

T

toontownhappy

Really? All my SOSs have turned up in the same clothes whenever I've called them...and whenever my friends have called them...

L

Loopy Moe 27

I would like to say i know... but that is not a detail i have noticed yet..i am pretty sure they keep the same clothes though

S

Sarcatstic

I always vp with two and the girl sos toons have diff skirts but the same tops.
Also when they are called they will be diff on each of my toons?

Maybe disney wants you to spend more jelly beans on matching skirts?

;-)~