• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do archers benefit from DCI?

• Thread starter imported_Sirion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Sirion

I'm confused with archers and DCI. For archers that dont have parrying or anatomy, will DCI items benefit archers from dodge attacks?

C

Connor_Graham

Yes, but if you're using it for PvM, it's really not worth it. PvP is a different matter altogether.

I

imported_GFY

Only if you want to be hit less by swordsmen, macers, fencers, and other archers!

B

Birdseye

A while ago, i used to have 45 dci on my 'Red' archer, and it kept me alive for extended periods (when mages/necro's were not around). So i would certainly say, yes. However, it was amazing that i was red, as i found near impossible to hit anything, because i had lowered my HCI to near Zero!!!