• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do any ships still have historic bonuses?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are the differences between the ships?

o One of them used to be faster than the others
o One of them used to give a bonus for fishing
o One of them would inflict "ramming damage" on collision (hint: that was the one with the blades mounted on the front)
o One of them (maybe) gave increased cannon damage
o One of them was a lot bigger than the others and could have different add-ons on deck

I don't remember what the rest were. Are any of these things still valid? I mean, one ship is still bigger than the others, but hey, other than that, are there any differences between ships?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are the differences between the ships?

o One of them used to be faster than the others
o One of them used to give a bonus for fishing
o One of them would inflict "ramming damage" on collision (hint: that was the one with the blades mounted on the front)
o One of them (maybe) gave increased cannon damage
o One of them was a lot bigger than the others and could have different add-ons on deck

I don't remember what the rest were. Are any of these things still valid? I mean, one ship is still bigger than the others, but hey, other than that, are there any differences between ships?
The orc ship still does higher damage than the tokuno/garg and the garg still takes less damage than the orc/ tokuno. The tokuno lost it's speed when they normalized the speeds some time back. i know nothing about the Britannia ship other than it is big and can have two house add ons like a forge and anvil

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Far as I know the Tokuno ship still gives a tiny bonus to fishing.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know the Brit boats do 5000 points damage/cannonball. Not sure how that compares to others though.