• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do any Devs Read/Post in "Ask the Devs"? Anymore

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have posted a couple of questions there in the last month, and checking again today, I see that June 21th was the last question answered there. :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since they got themselves off the hook with the 5 on Friday.... we don't hear anything.

But the flip side of that is..... When is the last time anyone posted a question in the Ask the Dev's forum?

I haven't for weeks..... Why? Because the questions never got answered.

Simple as that... am I shocked by that... NO We are talking about EA/UO Dev's here.

Am I pleased by the lack of communication.... No. Am I going to quit over it.... not likely unless by some "miracle" someone comes up with a better game. Not likely to occur either... so until someone comes up with a better game or hell freezes over guess we are stuck aren't we?

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a PM back once for my new defense calculation, but other then that nothing :/.

If you're interested it was (Any Weapon Skill + Tactics/2= Your characters defensive ability) but obviously it was never implemented. Pretty much a fix for 100% NO DEFENSE while disarmed and making 120 tactics valuable for anything more then a running snot archer with max DI to boot.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Complaining aside if it's just an in game question just post it in UHALL and I'm sure people will eventually give you the proper answer.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, It does not shock me. I was hoping a Dev or someone would see this thread and remember the forum exists, perhaps answer a relavent question or two?

Did I mention I was also bored and reading Stratics?