• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Dismount Toggle

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When toggling the special move dismount with any weapon besides a human lance while being mounted it fails to toggle. Is this by design? I can toggle infectious strike without the weapon being poisoned. It just fails when you hit. It would make a big difference in pvp to not have to waste valuable seconds dismounting myself, toggling dismount, then remounting again to prepare a dismount special move. Or the other tactic of carrying a lance toggling dismount.. then quick switching to a club, bladed staff, etc.

Also, the gargoyle's version of a lance does not toggle dismount while flying like the human version does while being mounted.

Last edited:

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The lance is the only weapon intended to allow for dismounts while the attacker is mounted. The gargish lance not working while flying is a bug and I have submitted a problem report into the system on that aspect of your report.

As far as the other weapons requiring you to dismount, that is currently working as intended.