• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] [Discussion/Selling]Medusa 5 stones

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is loot off Medusa - no idea how rare it is though. I have one locked down at my house.

R

RichDC

Its rare in the sense that it drops about as much as, say the crystaline ring from shimmer.

It is simply the "best" drop from medussa(to current information)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its rare in the sense that it drops about as much as, say the crystaline ring from shimmer.

It is simply the "best" drop from medussa(to current information)
It is a rare drop by definition of the peerless drop but not by this foreum's definition. We only deal with Event Rares, Server Birth, Seer Rares, ultra rare holidy gifts, and some Odditiies. Things that are one time released only and not a possibilty of spawning it again in the future. It doesn't matter if it is considered the "best drop" because one can argue Orni is the "best drop" from Dark Father and yet you won't see anyone here selling it as a "rare".

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i see in the rules this is allowed LOOK at the sticky on what belongs here http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=119682

All of this rules have been in play for some time but the original post has disappeared somewhere during the forum transition. So I am going to post them again.

5) Discussions on items and their spawn rate is allowed, even if they are non-rares. This is primarily aimed at discussion of new items whose status is not yet widely known or for questions related to obscure items that might seem to be rare. The purpose of the forum is to also provide information and as such, we are pretty flexible on discussion as long as it has something to do with the theme of the forum. This, however, does not cover individual price check posts of non-rare items. Those should be posted on Uo Traders Hall or your individual shard trading forums as they are in most cases far better equipped to answer shard specific question.

For more general rules regarding posting on trade forums, etc. refer to this thread.
but no selling it here take that to traders hall :)

It is one of the more rare drops i have dont the new peerless almost 60 times and all we ever seem to get is stone dragons tooth and petrified snack

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's good to have the discussion here about items' potential rarity, however. There's so much new stuff with Stygian Abyss, it's hard to keep track. Even if this isn't a true rare, it was still good to know about its existence by reading about it here.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blow this thread up before the collectors come after me!
if anyone wants it pm me. i'll be sure my next post is worthy

Q

Quinn1969

It is a rare drop by definition of the peerless drop but not by this foreum's definition. We only deal with Event Rares, Server Birth, Seer Rares, ultra rare holidy gifts, and some Odditiies. Things that are one time released only and not a possibilty of spawning it again in the future. It doesn't matter if it is considered the "best drop" because one can argue Orni is the "best drop" from Dark Father and yet you won't see anyone here selling it as a "rare".
Did this get moved FROM the UO Rares Collectors forum? According to my compass it's posted in the correct forum.

Is everyone from the UO Rares Collectors forum wound THIS tight??? :pint: