• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Discussion of Rares

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Upon seeing Prawl's post of the doggie duped glacial items (2 glacial items were listed of the 6 items i posted) i had listed on a post i made today i decided to go and fix the picture so i could edit the post to not include the items. Upon finishing with the picture i returned to see the post deleted. I am cool with that b/c i have the up most respect for the moderators on these forums. What i do not understand is that a vast majority of the old school rares are duped. You have the server birth rares, singing ball, scaffold, real glad's collar, real lt sash, 2 story statue and the list can go on and on. So the discussion i am looking into is what items that were duped are ok for sale here? This is by no means a bash thread but more of an informative thread.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only way I know is going by manti's reference list. Duped items should have an * by it. Oh and I guess u will know if item is duped when new publish hits and dupes should not be able to be placed on vendors but we will see if that really works how its supposed to when it comes out.

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Only way I know is going by manti's reference list. Duped items should have an * by it. Oh and I guess u will know if item is duped when new publish hits and dupes should not be able to be placed on vendors but we will see if that really works how its supposed to when it comes out.

I use Manti's list religiously but what i want to know is there a list of the things we are unable to sell or is it just gonna be at a poster's discretion?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check out tomas bryce post stickied above "what belongs on this forum" Thats the only list I know of that cant be sold here. Although time to time ive seen some of those slip by on here.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the non-event glacial items were from the doggy dupe and only from that. That is the reason they are not allowed on this forum.
The "duped" items in Manticore's list are allowed because there is no obvious way to tell the difference (at the moment) between the dupes and the originals.

Hope that helps! Sometimes the PM'd explanation as to why your post was removed can take a bit as the moderators might be a bit backlogged.