• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disco, how necessary?

A

Anyer

I have a bard with 120, peace, provo and music and 90ish disco with a 120 cap. How critical is it that I actually get Disco to 120? What will that allow me to do that I can not do already? Thanks in advance.

Anyer

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With 120 you can discord paragons and other monsters with 160 barding difficulty.

Check the Barding Calculator to see the difference for yourself, between 90 and 120.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there something preventing you from raising it to 120?

Stayin Alive,

BG

A

Anyer

Laziness mainly, and my desire to have as much meditation as possible. I need to fit LP, Carto and magery on her some how too but I can stone off carto to save some points.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you get to 120 Discord, you will never look back. Another difference is how much the target's resists and skills drop when discorded. They drop by 20% at GM and 28% at 120 skill.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I find 120 Diso infinitely more useful than 120 Peace. I run a 6X120 bard/mage with disco, provo and music, and that template is the cat's ass for virtually any spawn you will encounter.

L

Luke Carjacker

Second Aibal's statement, have exact same template. Peace is pretty much useless in my opinion. Disco is critical against tougher beasts.

J

Jakki

Ive jus restarted playin my bard he had 110 music 110 provo 100 peace im thinkin about doing disco also!!
but i need help if any1 knows ive made a macro to disco 9 polar bears then invis 10 secs on uo assists works well but any one know how to loop it
thanks would b a gr8 help :D

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
google + search = results