• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dipkisses

G

Do you accept dipkisses?

I just realized that all this time that I've been clicking "accept" bc I didn't want to hurt the other player's feelings, I could have been clicking "nunh unh" or letting the action time out. I don't like dipkisses except with other avatars Ms. Aster is crushing on ... and it is a rare thing for Aster to fall in to deep like ... and even rarer that she ever gets to the point of doing anything about it besides blowing kisses and insisting on flying hugs.

So how about you?
Do you accept dipkisses?
Do you offer them up to everyone?
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on?

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic?

G

Do you accept dipkisses? Yes

Do you offer them up to everyone? No some people give me rage

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? Just about.

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? Not nearly as silly as others I've seen here

I

imported_Qute Pi

I'm big on giving flying hugs. Thats my thing. lol, forget the kisses lets fly! I just hate when they don't spin!

Plus I have seen the drama kissing has caused, and not only do I not want to start it I don't want to be involved.

When someone does dip kiss to me, it depends on who it is. Sometimes I accept other times I let it time out. lol.

Sometimes we need silly

I

imported_Danny Dots

Do you accept dipkisses? yes

Do you offer them up to everyone? No... not everyone, just people I really like

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? No... well I guess yes if they all kiss me, lol

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? No i don't becaise I too find it weird how dipkiss is such a normal interaction. I never want to decline them though, i feel like thats rude.

G

Those who get hurt by having rejected, well, won't call them fools or anything, it's just a BIG Role-Play game.

G

Do you accept dipkisses? Only from my best buddies

Do you offer them up to everyone? Ugh NO

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? nah cos I;m a bit silly meself

Personally I think the 'funny handshake' and pile drive are under used as greetings ]:) and we definitely need a 'kick up the @ss' interaction

W

Whitilicious 07'

I'm so glad someone brought this up! When landing in a house i always have lag , (not from game) When i finally see the *light* there are several kisses of all kinds waiting for me from simmies i dont know , so... I just say sorry i dont kiss strangers LOL. Gets a lol and they say sorry . If i know them i accept with no problem.

I

imported_Mavric

Do you accept dipkisses? yes
Do you offer them up to everyone? nope
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? nope

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? nope, but you could've asked about Jack Daniels and blind drunk kisses.

G

Do you accept dipkisses? no, i will accept only from my wife
Do you offer them up to everyone? yes but to only person, my wife...lol
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? nope

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? no, I think it berings up a good point. ppl seem to think that it's only a game (true) but some of us play with our real life partners.

G

Do you accept dipkisses? Absolutely!
Do you offer them up to everyone? Just about!
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? Duh! I'm the Queen of Dipkisses!

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? Well, yeah, but... It's nice to see silliness like this around here once in a while.

G

Do you accept dipkisses? Everytime!

Do you offer them up to everyone? Pretty much!

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? Its my favourite form of greeting, I've probably even dipped a few unlikeable ones too!

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? There can never be too much talk about dipkisses

Polly

K

Katinka

Do you accept dipkisses? Pretty much I am the dipkiss (ok delete that word)
Do you offer them up to everyone? If asked for the friends link yup its the quickest way.
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? I'm supposed to like em?!?!

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

Do you accept dipkisses? I would if anyone sent any my way. I always get sweet kisses and hot kisses sent... bleh

Do you offer them up to everyone? no

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? I used to do this. I'm not so social anymore.

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? No.

I

imported_debslee

Do you accept dipkisses? Absolutely - I love it!
Do you offer them up to everyone? Not everyone, but mainly ones I like and ones I am linking with.
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? Nah - my dip kisses are special and not handed out willy nilly!

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? Nope, think its a good topic and great to see what everyone else thinks!!!

Y

YadaSc

Do you accept dipkisses? Depends on the dipper.. no gurls plzzz.. ewww.. One guy got pissed b/c I wouldn't kiss him.. so he slapped me. .lmao. Guess he learned I rather throw down.. lol

Do you offer them up to everyone?.. no way, my pixel spit is special. .lmao

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? No.. I rather not spread my lips around town...haha

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? Isn't everything silly in Ealand ?

S

Sativa L

<blockquote><hr>

Do you accept dipkisses?

I just realized that all this time that I've been clicking "accept" bc I didn't want to hurt the other player's feelings, I could have been clicking "nunh unh" or letting the action time out. I don't like dipkisses except with other avatars Ms. Aster is crushing on ... and it is a rare thing for Aster to fall in to deep like ... and even rarer that she ever gets to the point of doing anything about it besides blowing kisses and insisting on flying hugs.

So how about you?
Do you accept dipkisses? 99% of the time. If I really like you I may return it with a Pile Drive.
Do you offer them up to everyone? No, generally not unless they are a close friend OR they dip me first. I "always" dip Rachel

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? I don't have an avatar! I have a Sim.
Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? Nope, and I welcome everyone to respond to the same questions about Hot Kisses. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

G

So how about you? <font color="blue">dipkiss is one of my favorite interactions in the game</font>
Do you accept dipkisses? <font color="blue">depends on who is trying to dip me</font>
Do you offer them up to everyone? <font color="blue">no, I'm picky about who I dip </font>
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? <font color="blue">no way, I am constantly canceling out kisses coming at me, new guys seem to think hot kiss is the only way to get social these days</font>

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? <font color="blue">I thought it was fun </font>

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I'd rather pile drive, but nobody accepts those

Always accept dipkisses.
Kiss a few.
Will kiss anyone when linking friendships.
Very silly discussion topic.

G

So how about you? I love Dipkiss!
Do you accept dipkisses? Almost always
Do you offer them up to everyone? If your a Hooligan you can almost guarantee it.
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? Not anymore, I found that non hooligans dont really understand, plus its sorta strange with strangers. With friends always.

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? I like silly topics almost as much as I like dipkisses!

T

Terra Pin

Do you accept dipkisses?

Do you accept dipkisses?

Dipkisses are fun so I will accept them from my buddies, and pretty much any bear/alien that comes along. Hot kisses on the other hand, are totally off limits to everyone except my sweetie
Dipkisses and flying hugs are my favourite interactions

As above, my buddies and if my bear is roleplaying.... a dip kiss looks fairly aggressive when it's a polar bear initiating it!

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on?

Just the fun ones :&gt; So does that mean I can't dipkiss you Aster? *cry*

Yes! I love silly though
*flying hugs*

&lt;--Mairi Dobalina &amp; Madra

G

Do you accept dipkisses? Yes, pretty much

Do you offer them up to everyone? Not everyone. Only speshul peoples

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? See above ..

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? I love silly

G

Do you accept dipkisses? Yep...fastest way to max friendship links

Do you offer them up to everyone? No just when I am linking friends

Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? It is totally a way to achieve a goal. To get the boring, taking forever, having to click on a sim over and over and over to get to max friendships that dedcay over time. You can add blow kisses to that also. Only do it for friendship links.

E

Elizabeth Z

Yes yes yes And YES !

Coming from Interhogan it sort of became just a greeting for all. I love em and have no problem accepting them from anyone

Kiss away !

Liz

G

No, I don't accept them that much.

I don't see the game as little stick figures running around I guess, it would be less fun to play it if you didn't get involved in it to a certain extent. There is nothing of interest in the game if you don't play it as a social experiment of sorts. That, for me, involves putting a little bit of value into dip kisses.

But I'm not ultra-serious about it, I can dipkiss people I know, or to link.

A

ayla02

Do you accept dipkisses? Never turn them down.
Do you offer them up to everyone? Almost never.
Is your avatar dip kissing every likeable sim you can get its tiny electronic lips on? I have a sim

Do you think this is a silly discussion topic? No and I remember the days of the run by Dip Kiss before having to accept the enteraction. It was fun to find a sim afk and do a run by dip kiss. Lure is a fun one these days tho.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Do you accept dipkisses?
<font color="purple">sometimes </font>

<font color="red"> no </font>

<font color="red"> no </font>

<font color="purple"> No this isn't a silly discussion, just wondering if you are trying to get us all to stalk you and then dip kiss ya!!
</font>

G

No, thank you!
I'll be sitting next to Raisin, studying mech ... I have waves on auto-accept. And bows are nice, too.

G

hehe Yes you do. I will always accept Sativas kisses although sometimes i think she pretends to still be landing just so you can be first haha