• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DIE DEVIL BIRD!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do a little dance.
make a little love.
get down tonight.
get down tonight, uh play it again!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
one hour at my buddies place.

he owes me for saving him from all these devil birds!!!!

37 in total for a hours work.
not bad.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
anything new poo? i still have 50 cornicopias from last year and half a dozen harvest blades so if nothing new i am good! glad to see letting peeps get em again though

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i havnt seen anything new yet.

i thought maybe they would have tried to sneak something in, but as of yet i havnt seen anything new.

they were probablly too buisy with the new shame to worry about poor little thanksgiving.

you have how many harvest blades???!!!???

hell, ive killed thousands of these birds and i have like.... 1.... maybe 2

R

Remy Blacktoe

That's pretty impressive! I helped out a group on Atlantic last night take one of these down. It took about five or six of us. Death all around but we finally cooked that bird! I actually managed to discord it the whole time at only 104 skill, so I was happy to finally put it to significant use.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the secret is to disco one of them, then pile on as many as you can onto that one.

right before it dies, disco the next one, first one dies, provo all the rest onto that one now.

and just keep on doing that.

and run small circles around and pick up newly spawned ones.

i allways enjoy killing these turkeys.
gives my bard something to do that is fun.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i havnt seen anything new yet.

i thought maybe they would have tried to sneak something in, but as of yet i havnt seen anything new.

they were probablly too buisy with the new shame to worry about poor little thanksgiving.

you have how many harvest blades???!!!???

hell, ive killed thousands of these birds and i have like.... 1.... maybe 2
In my post here: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-bard/257606-bard-makes-millions-fairly-short-time.html
I have some statistics for this turkey season.
Out of 1630 Giant Turkeys killed ( 900 maps done ), I collected a total of 4 Harrows. Doing the math, that's a harrow every .002 % of the time. That, my friends, I would consider a RARE drop - no matter how you look at it...

:D

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
funny thing is i got one harvest blade this year.
and i got 10 harrows.

gotta love the RNG.

the thing i want, i get one, the things i have no use for, i got lots!