• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did you know dogs can't digest onions?

D

DPudding

Only one man has the force of personality, personal fortune and rugged good looks necessary to save this shard from the ebils of hubris.

The signup sheet for the Pudding Total Domination and ED Elimination Non-Alliance is below:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not feed broken glass to your dogs.

Nuclear waste is right out.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Dogs are cool.
I taught mine to *high five*

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zosimus, you sick sick person! The would never bake cakes! They know sweets aren't good for dogs.

On the other hand, I have heard tale of some "filet de chat"

Isn't that right pitr?

*high five*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'm missing a new internet meme here The high five thing or did someone just bring it back, man I'm an old man and I'm only barely in my twenties. When I come back to UO I'm coming back blitzed and accepting all challenges.

Oh and never let your dog eat gloves that's how Mikey died.

D

DPudding

No sir I did not make any graphs. Graphs are hard :(
I did copy one from elsewhere that someone posted.

I could be a hero with that graph. I could lure any leaper off a ledge with it.

"You think you have a crappy life? You think things can't get any worse? Look at this!"

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It is a surefire way to make anyone feel better about themselves.