• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did we kill the Stranger in Destard this Morning?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went and did the tour of Destard this morning as I normaly do looking for Good Greater Dragons.

Just barely saw the Red name come on screen and I was frozen solid. Of course as events would have it, next to two Dragons and a Wyvern.

The world of course turned Grey. *Shrug* I loged the other account in and Rez'd myself. Went and got the uninsured items and now knew he was oot and aboot.

I scaned the area for GD's and noticed they were dieing. Thought hum this could work out ok for me if he is killing the GD's as I would get Fresh looks.

Anywho, after a bit I didn't see anything worth taming but a group was assembling. I was initially going to just rez characters and pets as I was on a count down. My systems are scheduled for integrity maintenance from 10am cst to 4pm cst.

It looked like the collective DPS (Damage Per Second) was just insufficient to get the job done, so I went and got my Dread and brought him to the party.

This was working out ok, until he broke his ... weapon. Then from my perspective it was turning quickly into a .... joke.

Send the Dread in, he (if he is lucky) hits for around 30 or so point and is one hit dead needing a Rez. I knoticed the two Cu's there were not fairing any better and I suspect the Melee's that were there were not fairing any better at this time either.

That is when my count down expired and I left.

So did we win?

S

S.W.A.T

Yessir =], The stranger went down. I wasn't there though but I was told it was pretty tough, killed pets quicker then the other two, I asked about the loot and was told it's still the same old junk :p

E

Evilminion

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm getting worried about how tough the next one is going to be, or worse yet, the ones after that! If it's already this tough... :stretcher: