• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did Mesanna forget about the Kinship Tavern Location?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today I made a trip over to Felucca to check on the former location of the Kinship Tavern. The tavern was considered one of the cornerstones of Catskills Role Playing history and held a special place in many people’s hearts. When the last formal owner of the tavern departed the shard the building collapsed leaving only the items that were secured in the tavern as the only reminder of where it was.

Back on Nov 12th 2010 after much discussion it was decided that an open air tavern was to be built there by Mesanna to replace the former well known Tavern that has stood there before. I was surprised to see no progress was made on this project after it being such a hotly debated subject last year.

I know Mesanna is a very busy person with many responsibilities and puts more hours than is required by her into the game. Still I hope that our little tavern that meant so much too many players has not slipped her mind. I will post for you when we made the final decision to jog your memory.
[news]Final Decision Made on Former Kinship Tavern Location

I hope you can find out the status on this project and give us a response soon. Thank you for your time.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm already on it :)

Was thinking about it after the Tavern Crawl last week, and it occurred to me that nothing had probably happened.

Let me see what I can do.