• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did I mess up using a mythic token for Animal Taming and not Lore?

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Topic title in reference to Lore. Now I feel like I need another mythic to get Lore up so I can get gains in both at the same time.

It seems like the crystal ball is telling me too hard on taming things and too easy on loring things.

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i gmed animal lore while taming was still in the low 70's... get vet skill up and you'll get lore up high enough to do what you need...

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks! I actually just sat down and figured it out. You can Legendary Lore just holding a macro to use it on a horse. It's really easy. Thank you for the reply though.

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
NP i'm a returning player whose still thinks in skill gains in the old 8x8 method

It was kinda nice to get a little extra out of animal taming if you were wise enough to pull the animals where you needed....

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Be careful, I have been told that it is really, really hard to get any gains in taming if lore is higher than taming. Then again, with a token, you might be using jewellery to skip it to 120, idk.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NP i'm a returning player whose still thinks in skill gains in the old 8x8 method

It was kinda nice to get a little extra out of animal taming if you were wise enough to pull the animals where you needed....
Haha, 8*8.. I remember the days.

I got Lore to 120 about 7 years before taming got there :)