Did EVERYBODY die?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 20, 2009
Is this place a ghost town or what?

It reminds of when I went to fight Ogre Lords once back in '05 and the entire dungeon was empty. I had a witness as Lady Jocelyn was there too.

I thought about coming back but EA can't seem to link my 'Mythic' account with EA. :yell:

I also realized that most of my old stories are gone. I found two in Stratics. The others are gone. (Heck Stratics lost my Stratics account in one of their moves).

I take this as a sign that I shoudl sdtay away. :)

...Nostalgia

'cest la vie

Maddwg, Raconteur

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
ya sonoma is strange.

ya wont see anyone for a while then you pull a champ and 40 people will show up, haha

and as for your old stratics account, try to drop Petra a line.
i recall them saying something about some of the old account would have to be dug up by hand or something back when they transitioned over to the new forums a couple years back.

poo

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 20, 2009
I made it in.

Oh my god, who built stairs to the roof of Brit bank?

sigh

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
it was part of that push to make everything wheelchair accessible a few years back.

J

JocelynofSonoma

Maddwg, you devil you! Just as I am preparing for a several week hiatus from UO - think umbrella drinks, sun, beach and sea - you appear!

Have missed your stories. I sincerely hope you are back and will get into more adventuring with DragonSnack:The Patient and Good. He was always the most stalwart of pets.

There is much to do and see! I hope you will investigate the Abyss as the dying opportunities are always around every bend. There are a LOT of bends in the Abyss by the way! Also the open sea is abounding with nasty pirates and merchant ships full of treasure. You really need to hang out and die er ADVENTURE!!.

I will be bereft if you are not wandering aimlessly in UO when i return the last week of February. I sincerely hope you and your lovely better half will have taken up residence again in Sosaria and specifically Sonoma!

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 20, 2009
Wheelchair accessible...:confused: ..... that's just.....:confused: .....wait....where can I get a wheelchair?

Hi Joc,

Well see how long I can amuse myself. Did I hear something about NPC vets? DS would have none of that. LOL Joc gives him apples.
He and I roamed Fel for about 2 hours last night. Didn't see a soul. Okay, we were house hunting and not hitting the gates or champ spawns.
I'll be around. :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
if you want the sweetest spot for a keep in fel let me know.

i know where the best spot in game is.

if i didnt already have a castle i would place there.

Maddwg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 20, 2009
Poo,

I ran around and ended up placing it exactly where my last house was at. Now I don't have to mark new runes.
Yeah. I'm lazy. :)

I found lots of nice spots for up to 18X18's. I shoud have taken a spot closer to a mountain range in case I con my wife into coming back. Ehh, she's a mage too so she can just Kal Ort Por. LOL

If I see you online sometime maybe we will go check that spot out of yours.

Mad

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
me and my wife were thinking of reactivating our accounts again also but things have totally changed on the account management side. currently trying to figure out how to get my password sent to me for one of the UO accounts.