Diary of a Legend's Player, on Atlantic, Part One

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2005
So I ventured into Felluca on ATL last night with my finally Viable PvP suit, from burning two barbed runic kits, new L33t blue AOS sandles, and a Black, *ahem* AOS dress.

Ready to check out this ATL PvP, I see only a group of blues at the gate, and a group of five reds a little west. I start a convo with two blues, who are fighting about one hiring the other to be his cook IRL. I get insulted by both players, after one implying that he could hire the other guy because he was rich IRL, and didn't need a job because of it. Ok, thats fine, I'm here for the PvP anyway.

So, I attempt to party someone. Just need a few questions answered. After FOUR declines, I finally get into a party with the only woman who happened to be there. *Is everyone on this shard an [censored]?* I asked. 95% of the people yes. On a good day.

I got a curse up, followed it up with a corpse skin, evil omen, and then a greater dragon siced on me. Bleed, 47 damage hit, and a firebreath for 69 as I was running away. That was about ALL the ATL PvP I could have for the night, but, thanks to Dea for introducing me to some of the aspects of ATL, and being the ONLY friendly player I could find. *Lovie also helped the first two days*
At this rate guys, I might be coming back to Legends sooner rather than later.

G

glorypaxson

You are at Yew gate...full of jerks...you are looking in the wrong places...

Everyone is there to kill....not party and talk.

Welcome to ATL..land of the gank

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="purple"> oh just come home, it's too crowded over there anyway
</font>

U

_Uriah Heep_

For the most part, the majority of Atlantic's pvp'ers, (and I am not a pvp'er, just my experience with em) are actually pretty decent peeps. Or were, hopefully you just got em on a bad day.
If ya want good peeps, have to talk to those that play both ways...a partial, but not all inclusive list:
Gingerlilly of DEI *waves*
Draken Korin [TWT] Malaficia [TWT] or most anyone with the TWT tag
*E*, Evermoore, is a good group, headed by Fallout, who can be a bit gruff at times and headstrong, is a long long term vet with a lot of knowledge who will stand beside you thru hell if he believes in you...
Hanse's Hostel, houses the rp'ers, but be warned, they are strict rp for the most part.
Any member of Sanctus (Talon Skyfire and RAgnar Teach, *waves to Rags*) are good peeps as well.

There's more I aint namin, cause its time to get ingame...but yeah the Yew gate crowd, is a bit iffy on even a good night

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2005
A QUICK UPDATE. CHAMP SPAWNS ARE ALSO BAD, ONLY IF YOU AN ARCHER THOUGH. An archer im not naming seems to repeatedly say how he owns me everytime his speedhacking butt outruns my ole college t3. I don't like it, but, its part of UO I guess.