• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Diamond Mace (with Max Mods)

K

Kula

I'm looking to PC this mace, I am not sure if I will sell it or turn my fencer into a macer to use it.

C

Chaosy

ooo, I'll gladly pay nicely for it. The magic arrow is kinda meh, since that's the low end of hit spells. My friend recently purchased a similar mace with lightning instead of magic arrow for 33 mil, but his didn't have mana leech as well. I think it will be around 30.

K

Kula

I'm going to see how quick I can get my macing up, but I might take you up on your offer.

K

Kula

This is getting interesting. I'll see how bored I get of training macing this week - but I am starting to lean towards selling.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how much for you to stop training mace and sell to me ? heh

K

Kula

Ya :(
Soulweaver I will let you know by the weekend if I will continue training or give up.

K

Kula

I can say that I am getting weary of training macing - by Sunday afternoon I will make up my mind if I want to sell.

I should also let you all know that so far I've got 4 offers, 3 of which are rather close to eachother (40, 43, 45).

As a joke I also went to Luna bank (my shard is Legends mind you) and asked for serious offers. The first was 2mil, and the highest offer was 7mil - and when I said I was looking for something more in the range of 7x7, people were like, LOL GOOD LUCK n00b.

Good times.

:)

K

Kula

I got above GM macing today and I ate a 120 scroll - so I have decided to keep the mace.

Sorry to disappoint those that were interested in buying it.