• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

devs if possible

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this post is to ask dev for some minor additions to game. please post I'm sure a lot of good ideas that would make game better.

- a book to put all my mage slayer books, rune books, mastery book and many other books depending on what other skills u have. my backpack a mess
-a book to put repairs deeds in, like a bod book and have option to price all same price at once. some shards u cant even find repair deeds. price all option can be added to bod books too.
the above are the mains things I would like to see done.

other things that would be nice to see are:
-an armor stand for building suits. can add armor and as u put cursor over it, it shows all stat/resists. maybe make vet reward. wish the maniquins did this
-would be great if I could name maniquins
-more storage, a lot of stuff/ingredients have been added to game but the storage hasn't increase.
-jewelry box and weapon stand that hold items and show stats, this has been asked for many times.
looking forward to seeing many other good ideas. thanks

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this post is to ask dev for some minor additions to game. please post I'm sure a lot of good ideas that would make game better.

- a book to put all my mage slayer books, rune books, mastery book and many other books depending on what other skills u have. my backpack a mess
-a book to put repairs deeds in, like a bod book and have option to price all same price at once. some shards u cant even find repair deeds. price all option can be added to bod books too.

-an armor stand for building suits. can add armor and as u put cursor over it, it shows all stat/resists. maybe make vet reward. wish the maniquins did this
-more storage, a lot of stuff/ingredients have been added to game but the storage hasn't increase.
-jewelry box and weapon stand that hold items and show stats, this has been asked for many times.

Wish I could like this X10...

I'd like a special book or maybe a trunk that allows me to put in Deeded items and search it... like the Davies Locker or something only for deeds... and it can either hold everything deeded or then maybe a special gift box that lets me put all the Holiday deeds in it... and perhaps one for all the anniversary deeds... Something that would drastically reduced the lockdowns.

But then I'd also like the coffee grinders, steam powered beverage makers, fireplaces, and a million other things added to turn ins...

Herp!

Journeyman

I'll do this as easily and nicely as I possibly can.

#1: organize your backpack, the items are blessed, they will ALWAYS be in the same effing spot when you die and pick up your corpse.
#2: ^^ but insured not blessed
#3: equip the suit.
#4: Good idea honestly, can't say anything bad about it because I'd rather be able to see what suit is where as well... except they stay on my char at all times and i throw out/give away old suits(no need to hoard)
#5: As @GarthGrey says stop hoarding so much, I have ridiculous amounts of crap laying around a castle & still haven't hit storage cap.
#6: it's called a box.

Edit: Somehow I forgot to mention this... We lag enough as is when opening full containers/moving crate, creating a house search option would be ridiculous. L2 use engraving tools and sort your stuff.

Last edited:

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC:
Speaking of login... (Classic client)
o Save the state of the main menu. It's irritating to have to close it each and every login.
o Likewise paperdoll presence.
o I don't need to be reminded of my Hawkwind quest each and every login.
o "You don't have permission to do that" -- um, to do WHAT?
o Recently something has happened where I have to rejoin General chat.
o Recently something has happened where I can't log out a character in my house who has done nothing other than log in, and then immediately switch to another character.
o Recently it hangs more often at login, possibly associated with changing screen mode so many times so quickly. Just stay windowed until ready to enter Britannia, and then change modes ONCE instead of back and forth a ridiculous and useless number of times. If the window is too small, then StretchBlt().

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One more thing:
I don't need to be reminded that my ships are linked to my lighthouse when I don't have any ships.