• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dev-Team: possible list of changes?

D

Der Rock

is it possible that you can post a list wich things you have changes in SA ?
many things are broken , illogical or absend in the KR client.
would be nice if we could have a list of changes, so we can proof that nothing was forgotten.

i mean things like:
1. gathering certain amounts of gold/resourcess with the mouse(no need for shift button)
2. repeating macro buttons automatic (no need for pushing the button like machinegun)
3. replacing icons in a long macro(no need to do the macro completly new)
4. windows reopen at the same place i closed them
5. a 1button safe option for the whole equipment i waer (like in UOA)
6. single linking hotbars (like in the old 3D client)

and so on...

would be very nice if we could see such a list,so we can help that nothing is forgotten
and prevent SA to be another disaster

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. repeating macro buttons automatic (no need for pushing the button like machinegun)
I'd argue that the problem here is the existence of systems that encourage macro-machinegunning.

As an example, I GMed music by mashing buttons for the first time last week and found it a completely unfulfilling experience. There needs to be gameplay that involves music, something fun/rewarding enough at low skill that it encourages you to play instead of grind - such as some "performance quest" in the playhouses of the cities.

F

Fink

5. a 1button safe option for the whole equipment i waer (like in UOA)
A one-button save for everything you're wearing would be good, yes. I'm notoriously fickle with what I wear, changing costumes & equipment very often. It's a hassle to go through and re-do costume saves. The plus of KR and I assume SA you can equip everything in one go, not one piece at a time like UO:A (and it doesn't stall/hang if you don't have all the pieces on hand).