• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"DEV" something stinks here :(

D

Der Rock

why the hell is are the last 5 min of slasher killing absolutly unplayable??????
black screen vor 30 sec,laggy like hell,cant move,..damn

512 mb grafik, my son can play WoW on this computer with 40 player on screen, only this damn programm called "enhanced client"(8 player+slasher) is UNPLAYABLE

LOL :(

and WHY are 1000 spiderwebs in nafreys lair??? in "EC" all count as dynamic items, in CC not

jesus, what a poor work :(

C

canary

You actually have some valid points, however... your thread title and the way you state your case makes it look rant- like.

D

Der Rock

You actually have some valid points, however... your thread title and the way you state your case makes it look rant- like.
arrrrggg yes, i know,but i hate that realy....it is sooo sad :(
it looks like they like to destroy the game, it is unbeleavable

another example?... the BRAND NEW "BANDAGE SELF" icon
LOOOOOOOOLLLLL

devs good joke, WITHOUT the timer on it it is WORTHLESS !

EA should fire ALL people who work on uo and should hire the modders, most things they do are 1000 times better then the "professionals"

month and month goes by, and the "EC" is still crap nothing else

it makes me so sad, :(

B

BeefSupreme

For some reason, "Der Rock's" broken english rant makes me happy!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Keep in mind, not everyone lives on the East/West Coast of USA. Therefore their sentence structure may not be the same as ours/yours.

Be a lot easier if everyone could just speak Texan, y'all!
:p

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arrrrggg yes, i know,but i hate that realy....it is sooo sad :(
it looks like they like to destroy the game, it is unbeleavable

another example?... the BRAND NEW "BANDAGE SELF" icon
LOOOOOOOOLLLLL

devs good joke, WITHOUT the timer on it it is WORTHLESS !

EA should fire ALL people who work on uo and should hire the modders, most things they do are 1000 times better then the "professionals"

month and month goes by, and the "EC" is still crap nothing else

it makes me so sad, :(
x2...

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the club of frustrated EC users. This problem has been around for almost a year.

B

Beer_Cayse

And here you state other reasons I use CC and not EC. I have a 3ghz dual-core CPU, 4 GB RAM and a 512MB Nvidia graphics card and EC performance is so much less optimal than the CC.

I hope someone hears you, my friend.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Bandages MUST have a TIMER! Otherwise I see NO reason to play the EC when 2d + UOA gives me such a wonderful tool all nice and out of the way at the very top of my screen where it's out of the way and easy to see.... does not interfere with my game window and is quite good.

Get a grip DEV's and learn what's important. Hello! Your player base and your payer base is speaking to you!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bandages MUST have a TIMER! Otherwise I see NO reason to play the EC when 2d + UOA gives me such a wonderful tool all nice and out of the way at the very top of my screen where it's out of the way and easy to see....
If you use Lucis Interface your bandages will have a timer, or maybe it's if you just use the bandages targeting self instead of the bandage self macro option. Or maybe it's just all you need to do is put your bandages on a hot bar and there will be a timer with them. It's one of those three, and I think maybe the last. All I know is I have a timer on my bandages...

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bandages MUST have a TIMER! Otherwise I see NO reason to play the EC when 2d + UOA gives me such a wonderful tool all nice and out of the way at the very top of my screen where it's out of the way and easy to see.... does not interfere with my game window and is quite good.

Get a grip DEV's and learn what's important. Hello! Your player base and your payer base is speaking to you!
They do. Even without having to install a custom user interface. Just put a 1-slot hotbar right next to your health bar and drag your bandages onto it. Voila! It will show a timer.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They do. Even without having to install a custom user interface. Just put a 1-slot hotbar right next to your health bar and drag your bandages onto it. Voila! It will show a timer.
It's super tiny DARK and hard to see..... Highly inconvenient and with 200 stupid little icons all over it's hard to find where my important stuff is..... I miss looking up to the way top and seeing everything I want to know....

The EC is WAY Too dark even with the brightness/contrast turned way up... I've been using the "Copper" enhancement thing and while that's a DRASTIC improvement to the blah dark of the client.... its still hard to see things... The little font and icons are soo small and if I make them bigger they take up far too much of the screen....

I prefer the UOAssist where it's up on the windows bar WELL OUT of the way...

A

AesSedai

It's super tiny DARK and hard to see..... Highly inconvenient and with 200 stupid little icons all over it's hard to find where my important stuff is..... I miss looking up to the way top and seeing everything I want to know....
- Umm... sounds like I'm hearing user difficulties moreso than user interface inadequacies? ? ? Make a hotbar with your important icons 'up to the way top' and isolate it from the rest of your 'stupid little icons'... just a thought / just trying to help you out. Personally my periphery vision works quite well with my setup and the bandage timer. How about playing with it a bit to make it fit your desires (I prefer using .85 rather than the default one zoom)? Or if it is too bad how about utilizing the custom ui abilities and making the super tiny counter a bit bigger for ya'?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never understood why there was the need for a bandage self macro. Just drop them into a hotbar slot, set target to self and you're set. Plus, you got the bandage timer.

I agree with the OP in that there are many things that light up in EC when using crtl-shift that shouldn't and it's especially annoying in Navreys lair.

P

Professor Moriarty

i was going to ask the same thing.. sounds like down syndrome.
Do you enjoy belittling people who have disability’s? Do you think its fun to make jokes about people who’s lives are much harder than yours?

Absolutely disgusting that you can come here belittle people with learning difficulties just to make you feel better

D

Der Rock

I never understood why there was the need for a bandage self macro. Just drop them into a hotbar slot, set target to self and you're set. Plus, you got the bandage timer.

I agree with the OP in that there are many things that light up in EC when using crtl-shift that shouldn't and it's especially annoying in Navreys lair.
i mentioned the new bandage self icon,because it is a another good example how simple minded the so called professional work from the devs is. this new icon is worthless.
(i use again the bandages in the hotbar slot with timer)
suggestion devs LISTEN :
make the new bandage self icon WITH a timer as big as the icon itself if the bandage is running !!!!!!!!!

yes,navreys 1000 webs are unneeded same as the 100 stone stair tiles at champ altars.
the "EC" need lag reducing and not lag producing

all we get is new new new and again new things :(
what WE(the client) need is fixing old and existing things !