• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Dev Meet and Greet, February 13th at 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am assuming SH war room, on the prodo shard they do Blackthorn Castle, but they cannot do that on Siege

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Developer Meet And Greet from 2017-02-13 - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Lots of great questions, thanks all, but there was 2 questions, I wish had not been asked as I don't believe Siege support them.
Kenzie Mori Would it be possible to change the location of the drop by sending it to your bank, or if that cannot be done then make the drop Blessed? So if you are murdered it remains on your body.
It is Siege, I hope we never will see this happen on Siege. There are lots of Prodo shards with Trammel rules, stop trying to make Siege to Trammel!

Elvira 1. Is it intended that anyone can cast a gate to their boat with 0 magery and 0 reagents, and no one can enter gate due to security settings?
That should never ever be changed unless we get Recall on Siege working like on normal shards. Like House teleporters and Crystal portals, this helps traveling on Siege, and it help warriors and other non mages a lot.

I hope @Mesanna will ignore this 2 questions.

Then there was a question about Vendor fee/taxes. I do not believe it would make Siege harder to get rid of 3x npc vendor prices. Some stuff are to expencive, gems, Tax kit and old kind of ships. As NPC vendors do not sell wood, ingots etc, removing the 3x taxes will only help Siege.
Less vendor fee on Siege, special for stall vendors will help trading on Siege. Very few try to use them to sell resources as the fee is way to high.

I don't think Siege need to be harder than other shards, it need to be different and it is.

Just the no item Insurance do make it harder as we lose combat gear way faster than on other shards, we don't need NPC taxes, that make it more expensive to imbue a suit, make a trophy of your big fish or bear or a newbie getting a new small boat, if he lose it to a PK.

Thanks Mexanna and Devs for the M&G, sorry I could not be there.

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Drakelord

Yeah, seriously Kenzie, what the hell? I get it, you want your EM drop. But seriously, we don't need more blessed stuff on Siege!

It's always the same with these prodo types. They come here and realize things are different. But instead of wrapping their minds around how to adapt to Siege and how to make things work here they simply come crying to the devs "change this, change that! I can't win UO if I can't get that! Waaaah Waaah Waaah!".

Instead of making it blessed or bringing any other Trammel ideas to this shard you could simply do what people on this shard have been doing for ages (if you need those items so desperately):
Get a bag filled with 124 random items (preferably 1 stone items so you won't be overweight). Put this in your backpack. That way the backpack can't hold anything else and any drop that would have normally ended up in there will automatically bounce to your bank box. There ya go.

Man, this kinda attitude really aggravates the hell out of me!

Same issue with the VvV artifacts. We absolutely do not need them on Siege. Sure they are an easy way to gear without having to farm. But it's not game breaking to not have them. All you need to do is think hard and come up with one good item for your Siege bless that will help you keep costs for your suit lower and then work your suit around that so you can still max out the important mods. It can be done, it just needs a good deal of thinking outside the box and imbuing.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get it. It's disappointing when you think you've got something extra-special, and someone comes along and robs you.
It's even more disappointing when there is no hope of getting it back. As someone with very little gold in the bank, I personally include prices in the millions as "no hope".
*has ghastly memories of house going IDOC even though account was paid*
I really do sympathise.

But, this is Siege. The only safety net we need is the community.
*also has fond memories of the community gathering around to help*

I would rather lose every item I have (again) than have Siege become just another production shard.
Make it harder. Keep blessed items to a minimum.
The one and only thing I would like to see made easier here is an easier road into PvP.
Perhaps a graduate school of NOOB, which trains people who are new to PvP?
But we don't need devs or EMs for that. We need community. Which, I'm very glad to say, we have.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
She (@Mesanna) answer the question with "make sure your pack is too full, then it will go to the bank" so I will carry a lot of single items, nothing wrong with me asking the question, I just want to have something to sell as I really not into the drops, I only like the one I have in the Luna house. Since I am not a scripters cost of supplies to train the skills of my Crafters' Skills is costly. My tamer has a little over a million which goes very fast when I am buying Amber to make more LRC suits that I lose when I die, I got looted a lot with the Hi5 and the [LB]. I am attending every Deal No Deal event in hopes of winning more gold to purchase resources, Barded leather is hard to get since I do not carry BOS so I have to carry it out, a gate to the bank or home and then gate back to farm more. My carp skills are not high enough to craft kegs, not enough wood to train, so I beg, steal or buy them to make my potions I sell. No trees where my Malas house is and the crafter has to go naked to get wood in Area far from home with little magery to protect herself even with an LRC suit on. A dark wisp took her out one day, sad.

Not asking for bless items you carry, like some did last time with VvV items, nor do I want insurance here. But I am sure Razz would love that Top Hat, since there was no stats on it and it could be blessed with a clothing bless deed.

I am not in a large guild because I cannot be trusted to behave to a guild standards as I do voice my opinion about people, and things in this game very loud at all the forums and also in Emails to UO. I still feel that the EM drops can and should be blessed. That is my opinion and we all have one. Many will differ with me on that.

Last edited:

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not entirely share your viewpoint on blessed items, but I am more than happy to help with resources, as Razz will attest.
I am not rich, and not well stocked, and cannot guarantee huge quantities, but if you let me know where to drop things off, any barbed leather that I find on my travels is yours.
Likewise the pickings from any reapers that I blindly blunder into. All I ask is that you pay it forward as and when you are in a position to do so.
*smiles*

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thanks @Blind Otto, if you are not a friend to my Malas house you will have to make drops at the public Luna house. There is a mailbox at Vixen's garden in Gilfane Township, but I will need to know that you made a drop there as I hardly travel that way, pm me or icq.

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*sends a raven* Hello there I seen that you were looking for resources, I wanted to suggest a trade? I am always looking for decorations for my home and I gather wood and such as well as ingots and could leather as well, whatever you be needing I could gather and instead of selling to you I would be happy with decorative items. If interested please send a raven back to my home. (Just pm here if you want) *signed* Ariana Riverwind

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have yet to win at the Hunter's quest in Skara Brae, at 5k a pop for a permit I have been beat out every month, last I looked I was tied on the Boar, it was 175 stones. Been trying to get that dang HoP. Even that harvest blade be nice, that be a Siege bless for leather farmer for sure.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
*sends a raven* Hello there I seen that you were looking for resources, I wanted to suggest a trade? I am always looking for decorations for my home and I gather wood and such as well as ingots and could leather as well, whatever you be needing I could gather and instead of selling to you I would be happy with decorative items. If interested please send a raven back to my home. (Just pm here if you want) *signed* Ariana Riverwind
Just give me a mailbox location if I come across anything in my travels I'll be sure to think of you first.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I can't believe you just said to leave gating to ships alone, so warriors can get around.....wow.
Was you Elvira? I know you do have a problem with the boat gating.
I really feel it's a feature and should stay. Noone really want to walk home if dead and looted, that be from monsters or PK's.
You can go everywhere without using skill, regs, magery, using teleporters and crystal portals, so what's the problem, that someone can gate to a boat near a house with a public crystal portal.

Yes I say, leave it alone, no need to changes anything.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was you Elvira? I know you do have a problem with the boat gating.
I really feel it's a feature and should stay. Noone really want to walk home if dead and looted, that be from monsters or PK's.
You can go everywhere without using skill, regs, magery, using teleporters and crystal portals, so what's the problem, that someone can gate to a boat near a house with a public crystal portal.

Yes I say, leave it alone, no need to changes anything.
LOL, no I wasn't Elvira. My problem is, gates shouldn't be allowed to open onto a scuttled ship, also, security settings (and I haven't confirmed this) but I believe they override the scuttled boat, which means you can't jump a gate onto a scuttled ship. Again, I haven't tested this, and I guess I should to be sure. But again, my biggest problem is, you shouldn't be able to gate onto a ship that's technically been sunk. If people don't have the luxury of a Lighthouse, which would be used to retrieve your scuttled ship should you become incapable of repairing or driving it, then they should be forced to either own a lighthouse, or risk losing their ship and having to purchase a new one. You guys are too selective on what constitutes "Perilous".

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
She (@Mesanna) answer the question with "make sure your pack is too full, then it will go to the bank" so I will carry a lot of single items, nothing wrong with me asking the question, I just want to have something to sell as I really not into the drops, I only like the one I have in the Luna house. Since I am not a scripters cost of supplies to train the skills of my Crafters' Skills is costly. My tamer has a little over a million which goes very fast when I am buying Amber to make more LRC suits that I lose when I die, I got looted a lot with the Hi5 and the [LB]. I am attending every Deal No Deal event in hopes of winning more gold to purchase resources, Barded leather is hard to get since I do not carry BOS so I have to carry it out, a gate to the bank or home and then gate back to farm more. My carp skills are not high enough to craft kegs, not enough wood to train, so I beg, steal or buy them to make my potions I sell. No trees where my Malas house is and the crafter has to go naked to get wood in Area far from home with little magery to protect herself even with an LRC suit on. A dark wisp took her out one day, sad.

Not asking for bless items you carry, like some did last time with VvV items, nor do I want insurance here. But I am sure Razz would love that Top Hat, since there was no stats on it and it could be blessed with a clothing bless deed.

I am not in a large guild because I cannot be trusted to behave to a guild standards as I do voice my opinion about people, and things in this game very loud at all the forums and also in Emails to UO. I still feel that the EM drops can and should be blessed. That is my opinion and we all have one. Many will differ with me on that.
WOW poor you, are you crying to get Wisps removed too? I hope most of your e-mails do end up in Mesanna's spam filter if they looks like this post.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL, no I wasn't Elvira. My problem is, gates shouldn't be allowed to open onto a scuttled ship, also, security settings (and I haven't confirmed this) but I believe they override the scuttled boat, which means you can't jump a gate onto a scuttled ship. Again, I haven't tested this, and I guess I should to be sure. But again, my biggest problem is, you shouldn't be able to gate onto a ship that's technically been sunk. If people don't have the luxury of a Lighthouse, which would be used to retrieve your scuttled ship should you become incapable of repairing or driving it, then they should be forced to either own a lighthouse, or risk losing their ship and having to purchase a new one. You guys are too selective on what constitutes "Perilous".
I can somewhat understand that, but I young fishers can be very poor, so I don't like them be forced to buy a new ship. It looks like grief to not allow them to get to their ship and repair it, you already looted it.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She (@Mesanna) answer the question with "make sure your pack is too full, then it will go to the bank" so I will carry a lot of single items nothing wrong with me asking the question
See, even Mesanna knows about this. No need to come crying to her/the devs about blessing event drops. And yes, everything is wrong with you asking this question! It's pure lazyness, to both, use your brain, and to actually do things in UO to get ahead!

I just want to have something to sell as I really not into the drops, I only like the one I have in the Luna house. (...) I am attending every Deal No Deal event in hopes of winning more gold to purchase resources
Same point. What you want is an easy button to riches in UO. You want to get rich by going to an event once in 2 or 3 months and be good. That's lazyness my friend. You don't need to script to make money on Siege! There are so many ways of making tons of gold as is, all you have to do is go out and actually do it instead of sitting in your home complaining about lost event drops.
Also deal or no deal will not make you rich on Siege. I'm not saying you shouldn't go there - it's fun, but making this your main source of income will get you nowhere.
Siege is probably the shard where training crafting skills is the cheapest in all of UO. Sure, training imbuing is more costly than other skills, I give you that but it is nowhere near impossible to make the money you need for it. Heck you can even train it up to 120 not using a single gem, simply by unraveling stuff! And with RoT you don't even need that much stuff to unravel after you hit 70 either. Also you don't need to script in order to get resources. Either find a way to make gold (you have a tamer for pete's sake! That should be your money maker right there!)

My tamer has a little over a million which goes very fast when I am buying Amber to make more LRC suits that I lose when I die, I got looted a lot with the Hi5 and the [LB]
So you got looted - big deal. If you can't afford to imbue lrc on your suit then how about you use arcane clothing and bring arcane gems to refill it? You don't even need to have tailoring skill to refill!

Barded leather is hard to get since I do not carry BOS so I have to carry it out, a gate to the bank or home and then gate back to farm more.
It is not hard to get at all. You have a tamer: Go kill dragons or greater dragons! You even get gems, magic items to unravel or use (lrc pieces!) that way. Why do you not carry a BoS? It will save you countless trips to the bank and even if it gets looted somewhere down the line it will have been worth it by saving you time and time is money.
If you don't want to go to Destard because PKs check there often, then either go to some far out place in Ilshenar or go to Wind and do your farming there. All this information is EASILY available for anyone who would invest about 30 minutes of reading up on how and where to farm stuff.

My carp skills are not high enough to craft kegs, not enough wood to train, so I beg, steal or buy them to make my potions I sell.
So what? Put the potions in bottles, fill comodity deeds with 'em and sell those. It's not like people won't buy them when they're not in kegs.

No trees where my Malas house is and the crafter has to go naked to get wood in Area far from home with little magery to protect herself even with an LRC suit on. A dark wisp took her out one day, sad.
Aww poor you, no trees at your house. Two ways to do this: go where there are trees and bring a giant beetle (and pack horses) or use the gold you collected farming barbed leather and buy the wood you need. If dark wisps are a problem then don't go to fel for chopping trees. As a matter of fact I would recommend going to Ter Mur for it so you get a chance of collecting crystal shards which you can easily sell at 20k per and thus increase your income even more.

But I am sure Razz would love that Top Hat, since there was no stats on it and it could be blessed with a clothing bless deed.
What does that have to do with anything? Besides, Razz did get to bless an npc bought hat without stats with a cbd...

Where's that can do attitude you displayed when you wanted to go after Hi5 or LB (not mocking you, this is a serious question)?

Go to the boards and uoguide, read up on how to do stuff, where to get items and resources and then go out there and do it! You'll see, it'll be easy to get ahead and make a good living on Siege.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just a general remark: I know I sound aggravated (and I am) and I might come across arrogant in this thread (which I am actually not). I just get pissed when people ask for hand outs and easy buttons instead of investing just a little time and effort to understand Siege and game mechanics.

I am no know-it-all and I also had to learn how to do things on Siege, matter of fact is I am still learning new things in UO every day. But please people, instead of complaining and demanding Siege to be changed try to think about a solution within the ruleset we have first. And if you can't come up with a solution for your problem, then go to your guildmates, UO friends, GC, the boards or any other source of information and simply ask. You'll be surprised how many people will be happy to help you accomplish whatever you are looking to do.

So although I am "yelling" at you Kenzie, try to see this as constructive criticism. Come to the boards and ask questions and you will be answered.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
See, even Mesanna knows about this. No need to come crying to her/the devs about blessing event drops. And yes, everything is wrong with you asking this question! It's pure lazyness, to both, use your brain, and to actually do things in UO to get ahead!

Same point. What you want is an easy button to riches in UO. You want to get rich by going to an event once in 2 or 3 months and be good. That's lazyness my friend. You don't need to script to make money on Siege! There are so many ways of making tons of gold as is, all you have to do is go out and actually do it instead of sitting in your home complaining about lost event drops.
Also deal or no deal will not make you rich on Siege. I'm not saying you shouldn't go there - it's fun, but making this your main source of income will get you nowhere.
Siege is probably the shard where training crafting skills is the cheapest in all of UO. Sure, training imbuing is more costly than other skills, I give you that but it is nowhere near impossible to make the money you need for it. Heck you can even train it up to 120 not using a single gem, simply by unraveling stuff! And with RoT you don't even need that much stuff to unravel after you hit 70 either. Also you don't need to script in order to get resources. Either find a way to make gold (you have a tamer for pete's sake! That should be your money maker right there!)

So you got looted - big deal. If you can't afford to imbue lrc on your suit then how about you use arcane clothing and bring arcane gems to refill it? You don't even need to have tailoring skill to refill!

It is not hard to get at all. You have a tamer: Go kill dragons or greater dragons! You even get gems, magic items to unravel or use (lrc pieces!) that way. Why do you not carry a BoS? It will save you countless trips to the bank and even if it gets looted somewhere down the line it will have been worth it by saving you time and time is money.
If you don't want to go to Destard because PKs check there often, then either go to some far out place in Ilshenar or go to Wind and do your farming there. All this information is EASILY available for anyone who would invest about 30 minutes of reading up on how and where to farm stuff.

So what? Put the potions in bottles, fill comodity deeds with 'em and sell those. It's not like people won't buy them when they're not in kegs.

Aww poor you, no trees at your house. Two ways to do this: go where there are trees and bring a giant beetle (and pack horses) or use the gold you collected farming barbed leather and buy the wood you need. If dark wisps are a problem then don't go to fel for chopping trees. As a matter of fact I would recommend going to Ter Mur for it so you get a chance of collecting crystal shards which you can easily sell at 20k per and thus increase your income even more.

What does that have to do with anything? Besides, Razz did get to bless an npc bought hat without stats with a cbd...

Where's that can do attitude you displayed when you wanted to go after Hi5 or LB (not mocking you, this is a serious question)?

Go to the boards and uoguide, read up on how to do stuff, where to get items and resources and then go out there and do it! You'll see, it'll be easy to get ahead and make a good living on Siege.
And I see your opinion differs from mine, we each have our own and that will remain the same. As for making gold, I go out every morning, I lack real life time to do it all day ever day. I farmed a few hundred pieces of Barded, I purchase Amber to make suits, I even sell a few at far cheaper prices I think in Luna. Just a mage suit, no bells or whistles, I purchase reagents for kegs of Greater cure and greater heal I make to sell on my vendor, so far they seem to be doing ok, I make full spell books to sell in Luna, rune books and empty bod books as well. All this takes time, making gates and recall scroll for the rune books, buying blanks etc.. A spell book take forever to make it seems as I start with the circle 8 and work backward. She is not GM yet.

This is a good example of why I am not in a large guild with rules not to call attention with rants at the forum. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate all you are saying up above. As for the LJ getting trees its hard to get anywhere with a packer or bug if you cannot gate, as I said when she farms it naked, She is a GM miner/LJ all she carries is tools, she never go out of the house unless it's in guard zones far to many time @FrejaSP has said I am going to kill you Vixen ;) She is also my 120 tailor/GM Alchemy/GM tinker/120 imbuing etc.. All those skills came at great cost from items I sold at Auction or to [GIL] members

WOW poor you, are you crying to get Wisps removed too? I hope most of your e-mails do end up in Mesanna's spam filter if they looks like this post.
@FrejaSP I had @Mesanna name there to tell her I saw her answer, in no way was I crying about the Dark wisp, I was just pointing out how weak she, (Vixen) is when a Dark Wisp can take her out so quick when she is farming naked. However, if you feel I am crying about asking her to remove all that and make this a carebear land I will be glad to email her that request, can I put your name on it as well? ;) I am going to get another (I am going to kill you Vixen) now just you watch :)

I am not a newb to Siege, I was here a very long time ago with my Archer, Zardoz he is OLD School and has yet to learn the new tricks with Chiv, we played off and on Siege for several years until that long 8 yr break I took, the only reason I came back was a friend gifted my wife and I game codes, I like the game, I like the people here (Except for the griefers), and I respect all everyone is saying, but I do differ with you on some areas whereas I agree with you on others, that is my right and you all do not have the right to tell me anything, but you may suggest. Now this all started with me asking to make EM drops Blessed, the answer was no, I understand that now can we drop this. I think this thread has been derailed long enough, thanks

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just want to second Max's very thorough response. Siege is without a doubt the easiest shard to make money. Items are reasonably priced compared to prodo shard where literally castles full of duped checks existed. I can go farm miasma for 20 minutes and have over 100k between gold and sold loot (I actually did this yesterday). On prodo 100k won't buy squat, here it buys a ton. As for resources, Siege requires FAR FAR less to train than any other shard. Your complaint about resources is ridiculous, to put it nicely. Warbott, a new to Siege player, has been begging people to go out pirating with him. IF you took an hour of your time to go with him you'd be loaded in resources. You want gems? You can kill the monsters in the volcano and get loaded in them, or take a thief to exodus dungeon, or shoot, just PLAY THE GAME. Expecting to change the rules so you can get an EM drop that YOU JUST PLAN TO TURN AROUND AND SELL, BY YOUR OWN WORDS is ridiculous. The sooner you take that mindset back to prodo the better. Giving your trammy butt the boot was the most respectable thing I've seen GIL do in a while. I commend them.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
And I respect your opinion as well, thank you, however, you do not know my real life or schedule and how hard it is to do anything in the game specially when I have to stop to answer folks here at the forum, thank you

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dude I am THE WRONG person to play the "challenges I face in RL to play the game" card.

That is just laughable that you would say that without also knowing my condition.

I'm done with you.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oh Sorry if I push a button, as I know all here have a real life, again I am sorry. Now back to the game

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spend a few hours hunting Solen Infiltrators, you'll get gold, gems, and zoogi fungus to sell or make into Translocation powder to power your Bags of Sending.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You know if you keep bickering on the forums you're not gonna get much done in game in the hour you say you have ;)

BoS is SUPER easy to get especially if you have a tamer, no sense and no excuse for you not to have one or several, I can get at least 5 in half hour. Leather can be gotten from things other then dragons and places other then Destard.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Been really busy with people in game, got a tour, a change on two char, picked up some Barded, as for BOS, I do not carry one, I wish they never been introduced to the game, I hate the BOS, it makes people to lazy, it just another item that will be looted off my dead body, but again that is my opinion. But I will seek time to farm zoogi to sell maybe.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
She is a GM miner/LJ all she carries is tools, she never go out of the house unless it's in guard zones far to many time @FrejaSP has said I am going to kill you Vixen ;)
That's because sometimes you annoy the hell out of me :p. But if I remember right, I had said several times, I'm not going to kill you, when you are in house, to scared to come out and say hi. All can tell you, I rarely kill anyone unless around the alters or if attacked somewhere else.

I am not a newb to Siege
In this thread you sure look like a perm newbie or Sieges biggest trammy and sound very crying. Maybe you just have a bad day, we all have that sometimes.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've rarely lost a BoS while gathering resources. If you play a mage just get friended to the hive and cast fire elementals to kill the hive queens while doing the BoS quest. Eight or ten should last you a year of gathering.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Again thanks, but I do not carry a BOS on Kenzie or Zardoz, and Vixen and Kimi have no need for them either since they now mainly crafters.

Status
Not open for further replies.