• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

D'eth Fury..about that thing you want to sell

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many houses at Yew gate do you actually need to hide in ??lololololol......

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Yawn* Did I hear a mouse squeak? Why ..yes...yes I did.

*ignores the whining nobody who is incapable of real pvping* :sad2:

T

Trinsauce

How many houses at Yew gate do you actually need to hide in ??lololololol......
lol... Maybe we're just trying to even up the Yew house count??? SCAM has 4 or 5 houses... COP has 4 houses... We have 2...

Or even better... Maybe he is looking to have his house in the middle of all the action perhaps??? can juss log right in and be in the middle of all the action can juss roll outside and join in the fun... Juss a couple thoughts...

R

Ruffles

lol... Maybe we're just trying to even up the Yew house count??? SCAM has 4 or 5 houses... COP has 4 houses... We have 2...

Or even better... Maybe he is looking to have his house in the middle of all the action perhaps??? can juss log right in and be in the middle of all the action can juss roll outside and join in the fun... Juss a couple thoughts...
When did COP get 3 more houses? Where are they?

T

Trinsauce

There's ur main one, someone put one up right beside it this past week and the one close to the gate just to the southeast. Any other questions?

R

Ruffles

There's ur main one, someone put one up right beside it this past week and the one close to the gate just to the southeast. Any other questions?

Nice to see the neighborhood improving :p

I will have to check them out when I can get on the game.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been four houses that COP members could be accessed to for a while, just that most people only have access to the one house. I thought I saw some houses that had "WAKA" on the sign post, but then it could be that they belong to chars that haven't played in a long time so no one has access to them. Either way who really cares how many houses each guild has.

T

Trinsauce

There have been four houses that COP members could be accessed to for a while, just that most people only have access to the one house. I thought I saw some houses that had "WAKA" on the sign post, but then it could be that they belong to chars that haven't played in a long time so no one has access to them. Either way who really cares how many houses each guild has.

Lol... Exactly... Look at who was the "complainer" originally... I was simply giving him potential reasons...