• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Detect Hidden and Cheats

M

Mordocuo

If the owner of a house uses Detect Hidden and it reveals nothing yet someone is there does that mean they are using a hack?

V

Vaneca

How did you come up with that conclusion?
I´m pretty sure that there´s no "I dont wanna get detected"-hack ;)

Dunno if this is still true, but detect hidden aswell as tracking were pretty broken. If it still is, then you might have your explanation.
But then again, its only a guess.

T

Tazar

If the owner of a house uses Detect Hidden and it reveals nothing yet someone is there does that mean they are using a hack?
I do not know if there is a cheat/hack or not...

But to clarify... the owner of the house must use Detect Hidden on the house itself. Not a carpet, or a goza mat, or any item in the house. I have been told that using it on the house sign is the surest way to be positive that you did not hit something in the house (unless you have an open floor space easily available).

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know for sure if there was even someone in the house when you used detect?

A good stealther is not always easy to catch when wandering around a house. You must you detect when they are in the house and use it often if the house is public. Detect hidden works only once per-use as you should already know. Someone might enter the house after you use it and be long gone before you use it again.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, click on a blank wall inside the house with the detect hidden cursor.